Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 29, 2024, 11:33:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Backup killed phone???  (Read 2466 times)
MarkoP
« on: February 21, 2008, 09:03:42 am »

This morning I was made full backup just to try some skins... when I finished, the skins wasn't realy good and mma is gone crazy, so I decided to restore backup... But... when I hit restore,some info pop on with some msg... something like dont make mistake when restoring backup and don't try to use some other phone's backup... I hit yes,and the process had stuck at erassing memory... my legs cut out... after disconnecting phone it was dead ofcourse... hopefully I revived it w/o TP and now is runnin' fine... But WTF was that??? Why I couldn't restore full backup???
some inffo:
I have downgraded ROKR and I used FB 2.62 for backing up and restoring
NiKSY
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 09:57:23 am »

My guess is that FB 2.62 has bugs with downgraded ROKRs :S
buster_merryfield
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 10:15:43 am »

1st of all E1/E398 cant die... I "killed" my phone like 20 times... And still working... (hardware is broken cus i damaged it, but software is working)...
2nd... I intentionally disconect the phone in the middle of flashing, in the middle of restoring backup just to see what would happend... And every time a managed to return it with motorep studio... Yea couple of times it frozen even there... But try again and i sucseed... I made backup of E1 in p2ktools 3 with flash... I did not restore it... But i downgraded rokr in 2.62 and flashed it couple of times... Nothin wrong... People say use FB3 for backup of rokr...
P_41_JO
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 02:47:04 am »

i've ever try creating back up and restore it using fb 2.62, but never succeed restoring, and than i made a flash file from my back up using fb 2.62 too, after that i flashed my phone using that flash, whala..my pone wad back like before i flash with other MP.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting