Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 27, 2024, 10:21:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Signal quality of E398 become more low and low after i convert my phone to be R1  (Read 3757 times)
HeRry
« on: January 25, 2008, 03:33:47 am »

Hi, my name Herry. i use motorola E398 which converted to ROKR E1. But after 8 month i use my 'converted' phone, i found that my signal quality become more low and low. can anyone explain to me, how should i do?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 03:41:42 am by HeRry » Logged
Jay Chou
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 07:02:57 am »

i don;t think the software has anything to do with the network signal
in my opinion, it could be your hardware's problem
NiKSY
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 08:39:42 am »

Yes, I agree that its a hardware problem!
I know that whenever I dissasemble and then put my phone back together > I get different signal strenght almost every time...
ATM my signal is terrible and it use to be perfect... Im not sure what part of the hardware should I try do to something with to fix the signal? Any1 knows? Phone has quadband enabled, so its not it!
nalimen
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 11:17:26 am »

as i know from my moto's forum on my country, it's HW problems, on PA IC, they said, you had to replace it with the new ones.
NiKSY
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 11:55:40 am »

Nope... I wont replace it.. I know this can be fixed, I did it myself once before, but Im not sure what I did Cheesy
nalimen
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 11:56:55 pm »

it's meant you didn't fix it Niks  Wink, but your phone heal its self.

i only gave a suggestions as i know from my local forum.
NiKSY
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 01:32:53 am »

No, I did fix it !! Tongue Tongue Because first i got low signal, I opened it again and played with the stuff on top of the motherboard and then got the phone together - and  signal was great again Smiley
nalimen
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 05:32:32 am »

that's tell us that it's hardware problems, maybe after you play with the mother board, you didn't realize, you have clean it.

for TS:may be you can try Niksy's way, y cleaning your hardware.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting