Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 19, 2024, 11:10:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: white screen!  (Read 3976 times)
yozman
« on: January 17, 2008, 01:39:15 pm »

just recently i noticed that my e398 randomly shows a white screen and afterwards it comes back to normal.i thought it was a firmware bug so i restored my backup, well it happened again.i don't know if this is normal like the phone refreshes itself or something.if this is something normal i haven't even noticed it before.
a little help would be appreciated
NiKSY
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 02:17:34 pm »

It restarts itself... I have the same problem from time to time. For me, the problem is in TF, i have 1gb and when i leave less than 300mb free phone restarts randomly... If i have more than 300mb free it works fine
farkzlay
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 09:21:36 pm »

yes it's TF problem. i had same problem a few mounts ago.
officer at motorola center said, it caused by broken TF. so i bought a new one. then the problem solved.
nalimen
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 02:27:15 am »

as i know, it also can caused by unperfectness of the SIM card placement, try to check your SIM card placement, make sure it right and firm, then turn ON your phone.

may be your still can read the SIM card (still ca get a network), but some times, on moto, the unperfectness of placement of the SIM may only cause restart on your phone.
yozman
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 03:53:16 am »

i'll try and see, but since yesterday i haven't seen it do that.but could it also be the battery, should i clean the contacts or something?
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 05:19:52 am »

I would clean 'em to make sure,
I keep the insides of my phone as clean as possible and only get restarts if I drop my phone
nalimen
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 09:48:53 am »

@yozman:try to make sure the placement of SIM card and Micro SD, if it give no respons, and the problems still occur, try to clean them, if needed you can also disasembly your phone then clean all everything inside. Try it first.
error398
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 08:20:25 pm »

another methods is pull out the TF, and turn on without TF.. if there is problem, it maybe causes by hardware
yozman
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 11:44:55 am »

well i took out the tf and the sim and put them back in, and so far it's ok.will keep you updated
p.s thanks:D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting