Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 24, 2024, 10:51:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Many Pages... Many Messages!  (Read 7728 times)
prasasti
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 02:26:34 am »

For me, I cant say that. Coz 1 Byte is not equal to 8 bit, but group of 8 bit. It has to be related between all the bit and exactly 8 bit, called octet or something. While default GSM character is 7 bit.
Oops, I guess this is OOT.
Sorry.
nalimen
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 11:03:47 am »

from what reference (literature) so you can said that, i know that a byte is equal to 8 bits from book i've read, book about "Rangkaian Logika" (in Indonesian of course). But on Wiki, they said that a byte commonly said as equal to 8 bits, bassicly, a Byte could be consists of 5-12 bits.

But , recently, on computers we used, a byte was defined as 8 bits.

sory OOT.
UrsoLink
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 03:44:53 pm »

Uhm.. uhm... this is confusing... so, what you say is that i must use another LangPack or something, and turn on the SEEM recalled before???
And about sending a message on other Phone.. i allready do that, and of course, is only 1 Message in 440 Chars!

Why my beloved Moto.. T-T
nalimen
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 09:30:16 pm »

@^:you don't have to do anything, the warning only give you a warn if you sending more than a page.
      once again i notice you, don't just look on the ammount of a pages, check your credit, does it realy        only cost for one page??i don't think so, don't only look to how many messages or pages you've send.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 09:34:06 pm by nalimen » Logged
prasasti
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2008, 12:28:29 am »

Actually, some handset can reassembly and presenting messages as 1 long page. But still will cost u for several page. Its like lying, and i dont like that.
nalimen
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 04:38:18 am »

that's one of  moto's differences to the others, moto won't give it without intention.
Luthychan
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2008, 10:05:32 pm »

hmm interesting ... hmm since I remember the original Rockr cost me xD in that way I mean if u exceed the amount of chars , cost u another page .. so ... well Tongue I dunt think there's something u can do or redo about it ..  but well thats just my opinion xD I will be more than happy if someone find a way to write more with out been charge xD
nalimen
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2008, 07:18:30 am »

well,just find a network operator which gives you bonus free sms  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting