Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 11:31:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Poer?  (Read 6699 times)
NiKSY
« on: January 05, 2008, 02:13:58 am »

I wanna know more about Poer (aka RedKingMaster). I see that he knows a lot of programming languages but not much english, too bad Sad

OK, so what I want to know is, what does it mean in his descriptions its all "fix this", "fix that", "optimise this", "mod that"? I have 2 e398`s to mod on, and moms ROKR but she aint gonna give it to me(still on MoLo02). I tried latest RockMantic GrandFinal versIII for e398 and its pretty nice and fast and all but not all that is written in description is there.. Can some1 tell me if all of that IS in the ROKR version?
Also, I found his 49R reflash, dont know if here or somewhere else, but it says that he added 12% clock something? I dont think so??

Some1 who knows his language (I believe its Indonesian?) please ask him about this stuff and if he is into ASM programing? That would make him the next elektro Smiley
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 03:36:57 am »

He often makes good stuffs,but most of the times he does not give full description (of course,his MP threads are too long with words like optimise,tweak,mod,fix etc etc Smiley ),reasons,answers etc to questions regarding his MPs.Probably because his English is bad. A few of his MPs totally bricked many e398s,but later released a fixed version.Yes,as you said, a few of his "MP tweaking tricks" such as DSP modding,Overclocking,99R firmware etc are still unknown for "normal" e398 modders Smiley

EDIT:EVRYONE PLEASE DONT USE THIS THREAD FOR PERSONAL FLAMING. FOLLOW THE RULES PLEASE..

huatz84
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 03:43:29 am »

I don't think we can overclock E398.He isn't Elektro but he is a good modder.He knows a lot about programming Java but I don't think he wants to share his knowledge here coz his English isn't good.
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 04:24:19 am »

I know him. But I never meet him. He live in the same town as me. Looks like he is very active on releasing MP's and modded java apps. But it seems that he doesn't want to share his knowledge. Even if I asked him in Indonesian, not english. May be that's the reason he never accept my invitation to come to monthly gathering of motorola phone modder in my town.

NiKSY
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 07:22:24 am »

Yes, he has great knowledge of JAVA, there is no doubt of that. But Im more interested in ASM... Does he post descriptions in indonesian on Motolovers?
huatz84
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 09:47:22 am »

I don't see any of his knowledge-sharing at Motolovers.He isn't much active at Motolovers.Let's see if he reads this thread and wants to share his knowledge here....Thanx,Mr Poer.
error398
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 11:37:28 am »

just share and go away.. its so difficult to FAQ with him
motomaniacs
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 11:47:41 am »

wrong place should move to general discussion
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 07:06:46 am »

I think he is French

3sixthy
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 08:21:49 am »

lol...
Mr.Poer is nice person I think....
I ever sent him an sms n' he reply w/ clear answer in Indonesian....
If Im not mistaken, he has a frieand as translator in English....
his friend must responsible of it...maybe Mr.Poer got punk'd.....he2
Mr.Poer is great....smtimes....
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 09:47:35 am »

words back - he is from Indonesia (just checked his IP) Smiley

NiKSY
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 07:51:34 am »

lol Why did you think he`s French  Shocked

Yes, somewhere I read that his friend from some "his team"(?) does the translation to english... I tried to find some more about him and his work buy following links in his sig and similar but no luck... Everywhere he post the same stuff like here...
motomaniacs
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 08:09:27 am »

i dont know what to say....
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 09:03:02 am »

say "something" Smiley LOL

pizzadox619
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 10:01:07 am »

poer (Redkingmaster)