• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Why MOTOROLA....??

Started by aku46, January 01, 2008, 08:06:30 pm

previous topic - next topic

Suraj

Quote from: aku46 on January 03, 2008, 08:03:31 am
i heard a news that motorola phone exploded and kill someone but i donno when and where. i got this from other forum (post by SE fan).
Is it true? anybody know?

Nokia phones blasted the most
nstead:

I have a
moto defy

JEMAU MANAK

Phantom2009

Why i've chosen motorola... that's because motorola is user-friendly for modding..  ::)

Suraj

and also motorola's desings are weard.So i like it
nstead:

I have a
moto defy

Exploited

The E398 phone got the best sound ever when it was released. That's one of the main reasons why I chose Motorola. From that point I just don't like anything else.

Actually there are much better deals and very cheap phones which have tons of more functions than my E2 for example. I just don't wanna switch it - I don't need anything more! I like it even with the "clock bug" in my current fw LOL :)

weirdstranges

Some reason because Motorola is friendly user and good support. another reason, it seems like opensouerce and easier than other branded phones.

Cheap in charge and good on program. May be.... ;)
If you like to mode it brand, try newest series that has dual on signal.more internal memory and great camera ;)

Exploited

it's not opensource actually. It's closed source; however easily "hackable"

keaglez

Quote from: Exploited on June 12, 2011, 05:53:02 pm
it's not opensource actually. It's closed source; however easily "hackable"

Yeah, it seems to took a lot of time until a phone can be "more" freely modified thanks to the volunteer developer - at that time though, the phone is already outdated.
Best regards,
Jeffri H.

pittbrad1

Hello Motoooooooooooooooo...............
Due to modding feature.