• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

[E2][MP] Titanium Edition

Started by mati77, December 26, 2007, 08:50:59 pm

previous topic - next topic

mati77

December 26, 2007, 08:50:59 pm Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 08:54:11 pm by mati77
Hello motohell... This FW is based on ROKR Ultimate by ilove3d (R564_G_12.01.48P). This is dedicated to English and Spanish users (the name of extra applications are automatically adapted to English or Spanish language). it also includes a reflash for those that want functions of kaledoiscope

The main advantages are:

•   Applications of FW ROKR Extreme 2 (Phoneware man, rokr.lin)
•   Possibility to change the voice commands easily!!! You should put on the file command that is in this package, inside the folder my_favor. You can edit the "command" file whit notepad ++ (included too) and change what the man says
•   Correction of media player. Now it is possible to see all type of signs!!! It has also a softer displacement in the menus
•   The alarm clock sounds although you are in silence or vibrate profile
•   You can use the radio without earphones!!
•   Reading of messages
•   Synchronization with Motorola Phone Tools
•   APMD's that are in my favor are mounted automatically at the beginning (you should rename it to apmd)
•   Intel Xcale was modified. Now you can choice for 7 APMD, including underclocking and overclocking
•   Corrected the separator in the adressbook when it orders for last name
•   Application to rename pictures with graphic menu (fotoren)
•   The brightness isn't modified when you makes overcloking/underclocking
•   Camera with zoom up to 8x at 640*480 px
•   Posibility to enable or disable the increased user dictionary easily (see PD2)
•   Very good batery life

The reflash with kaledoiscope adds the following functions:

•   Software keylock (by C + *)
•   Copy/Paste function
•   Multitasking for ezx-application
•   Icons in submenus
•   ilaunch bar
Important: the reflash removes the synchronization with Motorola Phone Tools

Other characteristics:

•   ilove3d Kernel v1
•   Apmd 104/208/312
•   Utilities  (Print screen, Phoneware man, System Info, Intel Xscale, Restart, Lights control, Desktop visuals, LinkSYS, SD manager, Refresh, Fotoren, Open with)
•   Stock Sounds of system 
•   Stock Bootimage
•   MotoID working and stock games
•   Descompresor of rar; zip; tar; tar.gz files
•   My_FAVOR automatically executes: apmd, command (for the voice commands), myfont.ttf, ezx_volumetable.cfg

Important: it is recommendable to install the file R564_G_12.01.48P.shx in the second bootloader for compatibility reasons. This file installs 850-1900Mhz 1800MHz bands. If the operator of your country works in the frequencies 900-1800MHz 1900MHz you can install the flex with the corresponding bands included in this package.

DOWNLOAD TITANIUM EDITION

DOWNLOAD KALEDOISCOPE REFLASH

PD1: Inside the package there are attached some apmd's, so you can make permanent overcloking/underclocking putting them in the folder my_favor. This FW comes with an apmd in my_favor created by my with the intention of improving stability/speed. Obviously you can remove it or put anyone you want

PD2: there is a patch for user who want increased user dictionary. You must copy the file "diccionario" inside the folder My_favor and then restart, to enable or disable this function. If you have any incompatibility, you have to eliminate it and restart to return to the previos small user dictionay

GastonGTX

December 27, 2007, 10:30:59 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 10:40:37 pm by GastonGTX
Very cool
Esta muy bueno

alexandremacio

Exploited

Newbier

¿Somebody has tested it? ¿how about the performance?

jonralf

can it really use the radio without applying the earphone??

fich

but you still must insert 3.5mm jack, it's for radio detection
I think it doesn't matter if this is only 3.5mm jack without earphone

CMIIW

darkangelx

i had flashed it.. and it feel great ...
a nice fw..
worth 2 flash

Joka X

December 28, 2007, 02:34:48 pm #8 Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 04:17:34 pm by xtreme tcx
cool....it's great.......fast and simple......everything works fine........ :)
EDIT:unfortunately too much skipping when playing music......

soccerholic

wow! superb firwmware,
sound skipping isn't fixed too?

ah, I wonder if kaleidoscope works with motorola phone Tools

Joka X

Well,i fixed the sound skipping with OC....the font looks great...i use it because it doesn't have kaidelscope....
Off topic:we're waiting for your MP, DDSH....

soccerholic

December 29, 2007, 01:24:37 am #12 Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 04:29:33 am by soccerholic
hey, please write the "INSTRUCCIONES.txt" in English, I can't understand Spanish

and what is the advantage of FOTOREN?
I can't find anything happen in it

I can't believe it because the Radio FM can work without headphones, although it cannot get higher frequency,

when I touch my finger in 3,5 mm jack ports, it works as an antenna, I tried to touch 3,5mm jack for computer speaker and it works like an antenna

Joka X

I think it rename all the picture in your memory card....but i didn't dare to try it.....

soccerholic

December 29, 2007, 03:40:12 am #14 Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 04:51:35 am by soccerholic
yeah the picture in MyPhoto folder is renamed, but only some, not all pictures, I wonder why?

and what is MotoID?
and I found IsDaemon in Phoneware Manager, What's this?

when i refresh my media list,
it says "refresh cannot be completed because memory is full'
what memory? I have 200MB in SD card and I don't add anything in phone memory except ezx_volumetable.cfg for increase my speaker volume