Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 05:35:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hello.. plz help me with this java thing (E398)  (Read 7316 times)
erhmm
« on: December 01, 2007, 05:14:25 am »

i try to install java games to my e398 phone but i dunno how.. i had read the tutorial but seem didnt work n it absolutely diff i think from the tutorial no 4 (4. Go to Java Apps and Games and choose Menu > Switch Storage Device > TFlash card).. where do i have to go? i been in java setting but theres no menu > swicth storage device also in the game n apps,theres no such menu.. when i click the menu it appear detail,delete n permission which is the game oredi in the java file.. also if it need to use the e1_fs_v1,then how to use it? becoz the manual is in

ïîëüçîâàòüñÿ ýòîé ïðîãðàììîé:
 0. Óñòàíàâëèâàåì ñ ïîìîùüþ MIDway èëè åùå ÷åãî-íèáóäü íóæíûå java
    ïðèëîæåíèÿ.
writing.. i dont understand that writing.. can someone help me?
EOG
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 05:29:53 am »

It's in russian your windows is converting symborls in tu Unicode that is used in your windows edition. You ve to go to Control Panel=>Rgional & Language Options=>Advanced=>Chose Russian language
Press 'Appy', reboot your comp.
Download the file again and it will be shown as russian language
The disadwantage is that programmes that takes unicode from regional options are in russian but most things are using your windows language
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 06:05:03 am »

In stock e398 (R372),there is no option to install games on your trans.. you have to convert it to ROKR to have that.. And dont use E1_FS on stock e398..It will not work.
Read the sticky on how to convert your e398 to rokr..

erhmm
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 08:38:11 am »

You have to convert it to ROKR to have that.. wut do u mean by that? do i have to transfer it to rokr phone 1st then send it using bluetooth or convert it in pc? it is possible if im using bluetooth to transfer it from pc? or theres any other way i can use the cable to transfer or install it? if so,can u teach me? do mobile phone tool can be use to do that? i oredi use this fon for 5 years but  all my java games is from wap but i use a lot of money n now i want to try the new way like this..
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 10:15:32 am by erhmm » Logged
erhmm
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 10:02:15 am »

i buy a bluetooth device bcoz i want to transfer or install java file into my phone.. can someone teach me how to use it? (transfer java file via bluetooth) n 1 more prob,i tried to sync the bluetooth with my phone but it only detect my phone memory only.. yepp it detect the mmc i think but when i click at the mmc,it didnt appear any file or folder.. it is bcoz of the bluetooth software or bcoz of the slow progress? plz help me.. im desperate

phone : E398
memory card : SanDisk T-Flash 512mb
Bluetooth : swisstech
software/driver : ivt bluesoleil version bluesoleil 1.6.1.4 release 050606
motomaniacs
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 01:30:08 am »

use motomidman to install any java games or applications
the driver must be installed first
prasasti
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 03:28:47 am »

Try to sync ur phone via MPT, I think somebody ever write about installing java via MPT.
I prefer to use data cable than bluetooth for file transfer, not so complicated.
Or u can use Card Reader, copy ur JAR file to mobile/kjava folder, n then u can install the java from phone menu.
MATRICE
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 08:46:36 am »

he2.
change ur connection mode to mmc n then sicron with ur moto.it can n dont 4get place jar to k java folder in mmc.thank7
erhmm
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 11:26:27 pm »

ermmm.. yess i do use card reader,cable n etc in the past but i want to try BT.. beside,i cannot intall java game from mmc bcoz my e398 doesnt have the function.. i never try MPT to install it so when i ask someone they said use BT or transfer it from rokr.. to matrice,thanks for replying but the connection mode yes in mmc but still the BT cannot detect it.. it can detect my bro e2.. i do use my fren BT in the past and it detect the mmc but when i got one on my own its not.. i feel weird bout that.. 
yozman
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 01:20:07 am »

if you want to install on memory card you could flash it to rokr firmware. it's much better.
prasasti
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 07:03:55 am »

E398, your moto, use R372 firmware. By converting to ROKR, your firmware become R373.
With this conversion you'll get a lot of change to your moto, including those menu you didn't see in first post.
Read the sticky about how to convert your E398 to ROKR, like Mr JithinSk said, its in the first page.
motomaniacs
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 07:05:18 am »

just upgrade your R372 E398 to R373 E398
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting