i dont know change imei number is illegal.... :-[

dowie

pancen bener,ops that right

couple

are you javanese??
ha.ha.ha......
thx bro for you're information.. :-*

fuy_42

everybody, can you send me tutor make own mp in indonesian?? because i can't speak english, please! :(

tegezan

Quote from: fuy_42 on January 05, 2009, 08:53:26 PM
everybody, can you send me tutor make own mp in indonesian?? because i can't speak english, please! :(

see..u can speak english :P
use google translator bro..

Indonesian Motousers Community

erhmm

July 15, 2009, 06:19:49 PM #65 Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 06:25:59 PM by erhmm
how to create own MP? yes i had read the step by step given in 1st column but thats not show the exact way to create a MP to noob like me.. a tutorial even jz a simple one should include what software need,what to write,to enter.. how to write it,how to patch,what is this number mean,this thing,that thing.. which part come 1st,this patch using this and that and everything.. maybe this sound unfair and annoying but this is call share rite? i cant find any website that have a complete or even a little info to teach me doing this.. help plz

NiKSY

Quote from: erhmm on July 15, 2009, 06:19:49 PM
how to create own MP? yes i had read the step by step given in 1st column but thats not show the exact way to create a MP to noob like me.. a tutorial even jz a simple one should include what software need,what to write,to enter.. how to write it,how to patch,what is this number mean,this thing,that thing.. which part come 1st,this patch using this and that and everything.. maybe this sound unfair and annoying but this is call share rite? i cant find any website that have a complete or even a little info to teach me doing this.. help plz

You are not annoying, but why do you want to make a monster pack when you've just began modding? Learn and mod and learnd and mod and then when you feel like you're better than others...than you make monster packs..! Take it slowly, no need to rush..

abenk182

hey,first..im sorry if i make some doble post,or maybe triple,,or whatevr

here i go:
when i patched my orignl frmware (i patched for 9O patch)
my phone get hang when i cnnected to motomdman or p2k tulsVS,and the softwre get hang to.

esakarim

Try to update u'r p2k driver, the last p2k driver 3.7 if i'm not wrong, CMIIW

cucul

please share the detail , he he..
i wanna make an MP.. :)
thanks..

okierie