Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 26, 2024, 02:53:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ¿ How To Develop Mobile Applications for Motorola Rockr with Linux ?  (Read 3394 times)
phylevn
« on: November 01, 2007, 02:37:53 am »

Hi.. Im very interesting in to begin develop mobile applications for Motorola Rockr E2, but I don't know what is the first step to do it, after of buy a Motorola Rockr E2 Wink of course.

I've developed mobile applications using SuperWaba, J2ME and .Net Compact Framework, but Im tired of only to program for Windows CE or Windows Mobile that are the Operating System more used in Mobile Devices. Im was searching in google another options and I found this project, and I'd like me to know how to make GUI Applications for this platform.

I will hope that anybody in this forum can help me..

If you can give me another clue about of program new applications for linux in Motorola, please send me a mail in fileinleon
  • gmail dot com

Best Regards.
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 02:55:15 am »

You can try develop with Lasly unofficial SDK... Find it in e2mod.com... Inside the SDK, there is some example which have gui... Wink Im waiting for your contribution...

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 04:19:07 am »

yes, that's the only current way - using the unofficial SDK

3sixthy
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 09:08:31 pm »

hmmmmph....Moto E2 is goin' hi tech...
arctu
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 04:04:56 am »

its actually quite easy.

you have to setup a cross compiler with VFP. then use lasly sdk(contains a few ezx header files). i've created a short tutorial here: http://faruq.mslitava.org/blog/2007/09/11/how-to-compile-for-e2-the-idiot-proof-method/

though, you still need to explore on your own. Lasly's sdk is currently very incomplete. it only have header files for only a few of the gui stuffs. if you have time, you should demangle the libs and create the header files for use and share it with the community. Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting