Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 27, 2024, 12:48:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which instant messanger you are using?  (Read 8889 times)
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« on: September 26, 2007, 09:46:01 am »

I am currently fan of the ex-Gaim IM called Pidgin (www.pidgin.im). It combines ICQ and AIM all in one - everything that I need. It's very simple and friendly.

What do you use?

motomaniacs
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 12:23:16 am »

me always yahoo messenger
but if in my phone i use ebuddy and mig33
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 03:36:08 am »

Y! Smiley

error398
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 06:25:26 pm »

im using webmessenger.. such as www.meebo.com
motomaniacs
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 02:24:30 pm »

hmp i think the admins and mods should have more time to communicate to know each other well..but how? using what IM?
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 10:56:48 pm »

I use ICQ and AIM only

BlinK_
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 11:43:08 pm »

Skype, MSN, GoogleTalk, IRC.
motomaniacs
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 02:04:01 am »

is it okay to wrote our messenger id here?
pizzadox619
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 09:18:58 pm »

YM Only

I tried pidgin but i still prefer YM

Btw, how to bombing message? :-x
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 10:27:43 pm »

WTH is that?

menderin
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 11:38:24 pm »

On PC - Skype and MSN mosly, Xfire when gaming and PalTalk when bored.

In phone I use Nimbuzz that combines AIM, Google Talk, Hyves, MSN, Skype, Jabber and Yahoo - E398 (R373) and buit-in IM - E398 (R372), but the buit-in IM seems to take a lot GPRS resources.
motomaniacs
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 11:41:19 pm »

yup never use the built in IM you will lose much money
error398
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 01:10:32 am »

YM Only

I tried pidgin but i still prefer YM

Btw, how to bombing message? :-x

u want to flood any one?
im the one who play that stuff Wink)
motomaniacs
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 01:34:12 am »

please share the tricks rauna
error398
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 01:59:45 am »

go to darkyahoo.com

that is call boot(kill,grab,lock) user id its nice stuff to make someone suffer.. the stuff will make the victim's pc will hang.. but it work for YM only.. u must have the protection YM too such as Yazak or yahtunnell.. same like mIRC, we must create a BOT..

Booting For Newbies = Yahoo Messenger Only

Well if you are reading this then that means you are a lamer and probably tired of getting booted and want too boot the lamer(s) that is booting you; which makes you a lamer and them too. In this case the best action is defense!!!!!!! Right now the only real good defense is third party appreciations i.e. Ymlite and Yahelite are just a few examples. These aren't java based. The drawback with this applets is too be completely unbootable you can't talk on the mic or view cams, however I use messenger with y-tunnel, which is bootable but I use Ymlite and a secondary id in the same room so I can hear the mic and view cams! I have never got booted on my secondary id.

Now that you got the anti-booting down you can start booting lamers or I refer to them as wabs (weak ass bitches) off of yahoo. First thing to do is get the necessary files. They can all be obtained here on DarkYahoo under the needed files section of the downloads. After you download these item you need to extract or copy everything into your c:\Windows\System 32 folder. The easiest way too get there is Click on Start, Run, and type this the box c:\windows\system32 (c:\winnt\system32 for Win NT and Win2k).

Now the next thing to do is to find a booter that fits your needs there are a lot of booters out there and not every booter boots everything some only boot messenger, java, tunnel and etc… One may hit hard one hard and leave the other alone.

Now comes the boring part making bots for your booters, well u may ask what is a bot and a bot is this a yahoo id and password specify used to kick peoples asses off yahoo. Some booters will allow 10,000 while others only 1 bot. Most disconnect packet booters require the minimal amount of bots while others booters using bombs and blazes require more bots. I wouldn't recommend anything over 500 unless u do a shitload of booting. WTF between 1-200 for disconnector booters and around 500 bots for pm bomb bots. I know what you are thinking I don't have enough time to make 500 well there are kind people in the world, well mostly because lamers annoy the fuck out of them for bot names they were kind enough to make id creators. Some require proxies but, if you know how hard it is to find a good working proxy these days u will shy away from them. There are a few that work without proxies for you wabs that are reading this I recommend homicides id maker which uses your web browser as a way to make bots, however there is a catch 22, you can only make 150 bots using this method until you have to either get a new ip or use proxies through your web browser.

Now go test your booter on a website that has a lamers bin. Pick a lamer that has yellow smiley face next to there name and log in your bots enter the lamer that u have chosen and hit disconnect, kill, boot the fucker, blaze, or whatever you want.

There is a lot more too Yahoo! other then booting. I prefer locking accounts verse booting simpley because it last longer then booting. I only lock pervs accounts and really lamer lamers. Most people don't know how to unlock your account if you get it locked it is really really simple. The security notice comes up telling that your account has been locked for security reason just click on the link sign in using your id and password and it is like magic your account is unlocked.

Note if you need anymore help just pm me
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 02:29:57 am by Raunamaxtor » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting