Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 29, 2024, 07:22:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rokr e1 help  (Read 3053 times)
satche
« on: September 13, 2007, 05:34:42 pm »

i need help my rokr e1 does not read when i use p2k tools  version 3.0.8.864 dont know what to do . this is the first time i am tryin 2 mod my phone help show me the way
error398
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 06:42:03 pm »

ermm if u want to modding ur phone. u must know what to do.. actually, if u using p2k, make sure the cable is plugin correctly, twisted the cable if needed.. change ur usb setting on ur phone to fax/data transfer

did u have try flash ur phone?? Wink
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 07:14:09 pm »

Read THIS to get your phone connected properly..

badguy
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 07:26:05 pm »

that's how i connect my rokr. it may not the right way but it works for me.
i always install the usb driver first (maybe it's not necessary). then turn on your phone regularly (not #+*+power) and make sure the usb connection of your rokr is on data/fax mode. plug it to your computer. then like the instruction on E398 Modders said windows will detect a new hardware and prompt to install the driver. manually locate the driver under the p2k tools. like the instruction said, there will be three things popped out one after the other just use the same directory. the rest is all taken care of. if you have the p2k tools up you should see "connected" at the left lower corner.
motomaniacs
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 03:00:57 pm »

what i do to connct phone to pc... just install PST plugged the phone and it will ask for some  driver..choose the PST directory... or you just can donload from motodev site
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting