Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 03:45:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to perform backup  (Read 3185 times)
Cell-Tech
« on: September 02, 2007, 02:30:56 am »

Huh? I have tried multiple versions of Flashbackup and Flash & Backup and nothing works for my E1 to make a backup file. I can flash just fine but when attempting backups I get the same prompt on the PC "Your phone doesn't supported" and RDL SIG ERROR:39:02: on the phone. I have read and read and searched and searched for any information and nothing helps. I have downgraded bootloaders, installed various MP's and Flex and Flash and so far...nada! HELP! :'(
BruceLee
Really experienced

back in bussines

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 08:49:06 am »

I don't know what to say. I would help you if i would know what's the problem. Maybe some other guys that know better those things can help you.
sorry
error398
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 12:03:35 am »

Huh? I have tried multiple versions of Flashbackup and Flash & Backup and nothing works for my E1 to make a backup file. I can flash just fine but when attempting backups I get the same prompt on the PC "Your phone doesn't supported" and RDL SIG ERROR:39:02: on the phone. I have read and read and searched and searched for any information and nothing helps. I have downgraded bootloaders, installed various MP's and Flex and Flash and so far...nada! HELP! :'(

Which phone u use? E398 or E1? did u use FlashBackup 2.62? for my experience that version most support all bootloader for E398/E1. if doesnt work.. change ur usb port.. that pc can recognize ur phone? if all u do it, i think something with ur pc maybe infected by virus.. that's i can help so far..

CMIIW
motomaniacs
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 12:13:53 am »

fb2.62 cannot backup e1 ROKR
dwi.wicaksono
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 12:50:02 am »

Have you tried this method ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting