Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 23, 2024, 05:29:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tri-Band only E1?  (Read 3946 times)
Cell-Tech
« on: September 01, 2007, 10:13:13 pm »

I have a ROKR E1 with R373_G_0E.30.48R and it is unlocked. I could not get it to work on Cingular / ATT and now see why. It is Tri-Band Technology only. Is there a way to make it quad? It works perfectly on T-Mobile, fat lot o' good that does me.....
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 11:46:10 pm »

Try this seem edit..
SEEM 0025_0001,offset 00,bit 0, bit 1, bit 3: 850/1900 and 900/1800 (set each of these bits to 1)

Cell-Tech
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 11:55:06 pm »

Wink Thank you, I will give it a try and see what happens!
Cell-Tech
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 12:53:29 am »

Well, I flashed with this MotoMusiQ v2 for E398 by jithinsk MP and that is when the trouble started. When I install the battery it goes to Bootloader whether I want it to or not. It also tells me the battery is low, and it is not. No matter what I do it gives me a "RDL SIG ERROR 39:02:" during the flash attempts and stops the flash process. I tried to flash a different bootloader 07.D0 and it appeared to load but still shows A.02. on the screen. I flashed the fix for the SIG ERROR and it loaded but still the same error are occuring. Since attempting to flash with this dang MotoMusiQ, my E1 is useless and the Tri-Band issue is irrelevant at this point since the MP ruined my phone.....
Cell-Tech
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 02:04:13 am »

Ok, check this out!  ???I was able to downgrade the loader with a different flash file. I then loaded the original 42R firmware and now the phone operates again! Yea! The seem edit I have to figure out how to do and try it. NOW..here is where it gets good. I have another E1 ROKR that IS Quad-Band and works on ATT just fine. I wanted to load the original firmware to get rid of some stupid skins and extras that were on it. I loaded the firmware and it went just fine except NOW IT IS ONLY TRI-BAND!!  :oPlease tell me what the heck just happened? I now have two phones that are Tri-Band only and one was Quad-Band before loading 46R OE firmware.....Ugh! I am so frustrated I could poop! Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 02:06:47 am by Cell-Tech » Logged
Cell-Tech
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 07:08:43 am »

Grin Flashed again with Symphony 42R and the Quad-Band came back and all is good!!!!!!
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 08:06:12 am »

You flashed an MP made for e398 to ROKR.Thats why you got the sig error. And please dont blame the MP for the mess created by yourself without knowing what you are doing. MP creation takes a lot of pain and we are not doing it for money,its just for the appreciation words from the users.. I'm the creator of the MotoMusiQ MPs and I know there are a lots of satisfied users (As far as I know from the mails I received Wink )... Hope you take it in the right sense.. Smiley

Cell-Tech
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 10:28:57 am »

:Smiley Uh, yeah I figured that out by reading my own post....DOH!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting