Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 29, 2024, 06:13:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unknown Rizr z3 firmware  (Read 7237 times)
TravSpeed
« on: August 21, 2007, 06:20:58 pm »

Hi all,
I’m a new member but have been use this site and e398mod.com for years with my old phone before it crapped out on me.  So I decided to upgrade to a z3 and bought one on eBay. When it arrived it had an operating system on it Unfamiliar to me I stuck my AT&T sim in it and it just said “no network” something with a T-Mobile sim.

So I tried to hook it up to my pc and see what I could do with it FlashBackup 2.61, the latest  MPT, RSD Lite and a host of others I’m used came up with nothing my pc just tells me unknown USB error. But it will work to read the SD card.

So basically I’m looking for help identifying the firmware and then put a standard one on there.  I’ll post some pics of the menu if I can get my camera to take a nice shot of it no luck yet. Maybe that will help.

Oh yah the number pad has foreign symbols or lettering next to numbers

Thanks for you help this is the first time I have not been able to figure it out my self.
Trav
TravSpeed
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 06:35:21 pm »

There are a few pic on ebay of it.
If I can't fix it I'm going to return it so give me so quick tips please.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190140913486&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=009

Thanks
Trav
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 12:39:33 am »

These are RIZR Z3 firmwares: https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=379.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting