Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 26, 2024, 06:53:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motorola playlist file format (apl)  (Read 11077 times)
Kirill
« on: July 28, 2007, 12:16:48 pm »

Anybody knows a file format of a playlist of motorola i.e. apl files?
/sorry for my english/
darwin_rodgers
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 12:32:33 pm »

i know you are new but don`t be soory for your bad inglish
click here
we al understand bad inlish to haha
anhvu2875
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 05:22:01 pm »

Anybody knows a file format of a playlist of motorola i.e. apl files?
/sorry for my english/
its normal ! wen u create your playlist in sound of multimedia , thats file will have format '' *.apl '' , dont worry about that , its same with word has format '' .doc '' .
Kirill
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 05:55:23 pm »

Ok, I understand.
But I'd like to create my playlist on the my PC not in the sound of multimedia in my phone (it's uncomfortably and slowly...)
If you know a soft which can do it, please tell me. I will write such a tool by my self  Smiley
But I dont know whether to create a playlist outside of the phone and I dont know the inside structure of the apl file...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 06:03:16 pm by Kirill » Logged
darwin_rodgers
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 05:57:49 pm »

try p2k tools

:c/mobile/sound
or try motorola phone tools
i don`t know if they work ok i didn`t test it
anhvu2875
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 08:43:43 pm »

Ok, I understand.
But I'd like to create my playlist on the my PC not in the sound of multimedia in my phone (it's uncomfortably and slowly...)
If you know a soft which can do it, please tell me. I will write such a tool by my self  Smiley
But I dont know whether to create a playlist outside of the phone and I dont know the inside structure of the apl file...
slowly to chose songs for putting them in your own playlist ? if yes use memory card reader connect your card to PC -> create new folders u like such as : my songs , my best ... in folder sound of your memory card , then move all songs u like and but them in folder u have just created , remove safely card , put card in your phone , access multimedia->sound-> press '' * '' or ''#;; u will see new folder u created above , then go to create playlist -> now u can check all songs u like faster , because u just click and click dont need to find which song u like !
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 01:42:54 am »

Yeah, what anhvu2875 recommended is the better way than playlists. It's much faster and easier to manage

Kirill
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 03:17:22 am »

Thanks, but it doesn't work... Sad
When I try to create playlist, the phone suggests me select from all audio files of the mobile/audio
even if I use "*" and "#" keys to navigate folders
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 04:09:02 am by Kirill » Logged
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 08:32:22 am »

no, our suggestion was to not use "create playlist" at all. What you do is separate your songs in folders. Then when you go to sounds just press * or # and the current list (which is ALL songs by default) will be replaced with the songs of the first folder only. Press again and you will get the second folder... etc

Kirill
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 01:00:22 pm »

Playlist allows to listen more than one file i.e. without clicking "next song" button.
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 12:43:50 am »

yeah true. On E398 upgraded to ROKR there are no playlists available, so we use iTunes and java players...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting