Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 28, 2024, 08:00:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: check your blood pressure- medical  (Read 15080 times)
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2009, 07:43:13 am »

What about cholesterol?
Cholesterol is a nature product present in food oil which accumulates on blood vessels and makes it narrow leading to high blood velocity and high prssure..

hmm...let see what happens when cholesterol creates plaque on Artery :

What is cholesterol?

Think of cholesterol as the repair kit for our arteries. The inner lining of our arties needs to be super smooth so that blood can easily flow through it, but sometimes we get little nicks from wear and tear such as nicotine, high blood pressure, stress or too much fat in the diet. Think of it like a few tiles coming off the bottom of a swimming pool. Cholesterol acts as the grout to fill these holes and prevent further damage. The problem is one type of cholesterol fixes these nicks beautifully whilst the other does such a patchy job that it makes the arteries even more rough and congested.

ahmed
Really experienced

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2009, 09:28:06 am »

Thanks for explanation  Smiley
btw i am a chemist studied cholesterol before as a chemical substance.. 
 u reminds me with the diagrams of my faculty sections...
 i am sure u know that in medical labs tests like (LDL,HDL,CHk) are tests performed to monitor blood pressure(LDL,HDL) and heart attack(CHK) diseases
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 09:38:42 am by ahmed » Logged
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2009, 09:41:27 am »

Jemau turns to be our official doctor here aren't he?

yes, he is.. Smiley

thank you mate.  Smiley
feel nice if we can help another peoples, see how the patients trust us, try to never dissappointing them

Thanks for explanation  Smiley
btw i am a chemist studied cholesterol before as a chemical substance.. 
 u reminds me with the diagrams of my faculty sections...
 i am sure u know that in medical labs tests like (LDL,HDL,CHk) are tests performed to monitor blood pressure(LDL,HDL) and heart attack(CHK) diseases

nice, happy to know that you are chemist  Smiley

The four major classes of lipoproteins include the triglyceride-rich particles—chylomicrons and very low density lipoprotein (VLDL)—and the cholesterol-rich particles—low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and high-density lipoprotein (HDL)

Combined dyslipidemia, a very common and important disorder, is found in a high percentage of patients who survive myocardial infarction or have coronary revascularization.
Combined dyslipidemias include abnormalities of several lipoproteins, usually elevated LDL-C and TG with low HDL-C. Family history will often include the presence of multiple first-degree family members with CHD. As these disorders may be polygenic, affected patients and family members often present with a variety of dyslipidemias, including approximately one third with elevated TG, one third with elevated LDLC alone, and the rest with a combined dyslipidemia.

ahmed
Really experienced

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2009, 01:23:49 pm »

well done jemau manak... i am working in microbiology unit in the biggest medical lab in Egypt..all what u mentioned i know very well but not in details like u...as u know in my study i concern in principle about chemical compositions ,the reaction kinetics..what values change and control the reactions..(temperature,time,concentrations and PH of the reaction)..  etc i hope all the members understand what u sent...........did u finish ur study?
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2009, 01:37:40 pm »

thank you very much ahmed.
you have a great work too. it's must be difficult to understand your study.
i am sorry if members don't understand, i try to make it very simple as i can. with some friendly pictures.. just wan't to share. litlle education.
yes, i already finished my study, thank you
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2009, 01:40:59 pm »

the topic is very informative... Thank you for the suggestion - I will go to a doctor in Monday.

By the way the last few days I stopped drinking Coca Cola and other sugar drinks and it stopped... I hope it's not diabettes Sad

kakashi
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2009, 01:08:55 am »

wow, we have a Doctor too..
greeting  Smiley
nice topic, great knowledge

what about praise ? only on Phone boards (sorry i don't know rules yet), since i am newbie.
nice join here

KINGDOM
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2009, 05:31:35 am »

i got head ache...
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2009, 05:59:17 am »

doctor~~doctor~~ where is the doctor?
tegezan
Indonesian
Global Moderator
PHD modder

.:MotoRokr:.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2009, 06:19:47 am »

He dissapeared too..

Indonesian Motousers Community
KINGDOM
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2009, 11:02:06 am »

it's better now after sleep few hours...
i feel fresh !!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting