Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 27, 2024, 11:51:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Z6] MPKG zLight  (Read 4656 times)
c_ro87
« on: January 11, 2009, 08:40:46 pm »

a new app, is for set some properties like:
ScreenSaverTimeout
DiaplyTimeout
BacklightTimeout
KeypadBacklightTimeout

Original: E2Light for E2
by Carlos Aguilar aka KidscrackerThanks to Keaglez
Port to Z6: c_ro87

This app doing the same thing that E2Light, i take the source of this app, delette a lot of thing, suck as multilingual support because use pstreams and don't work in z6... rewrite the code and this is the result

DOWNLOAD

SOURCE CODE
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 05:47:22 am by c_ro87 » Logged
ilove3d
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 12:31:45 am »

maybe multilingual is very useful, hope you consider that.
kidscracker
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 03:49:03 pm »

I've made a lot of change in the E2light, now it has more functions ((BT control, Volumtable - Equalizer, etc) you'll find a beta that i release some time ago here: http://development.motoevolution.net/es/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11 it's in spanish hope you'll understand some of it. I the new version the multiligual support is completly compatible with the Z6/V8 so will be ported without problem. Sorry for the delay in the release of the last version in a few days i'll do it.
kidscracker
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 07:49:27 pm »

Well just in case you're interested in the multilanguage support, here is the class that is compatible with the Z6, it use the native ZConfig, in any case you'll justneed to replace the old one with the files in the zip and compile.
c_ro87
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 05:50:07 pm »

but you don't post the source code
kidscracker
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 11:34:21 am »

Althought you don't believe it that is the source code. the reason why it's so small is because insteand of creating my own class that manage de Config Files i use the class that is used internally by al the E2 App, the ZConfig Class, that class do the same than my ConfigFile Class, i just modify the LanguageConfig Class to use it, it's justa a kind of wrapper Cheesy
c_ro87
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 02:05:06 pm »

i am talking about the whole app source code...

and yes zconfig is a great class for doing this things, i use this too in a lot of apps is great
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting