• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

happy new year. new E8 firmware here ( updated, find it in replies )

Started by ilove3d, January 03, 2009, 04:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

huatz84

Yeah..all my messages also disappeared. But I didn't connect it as storage. I just changed my sim card. I think it's a bug of 141CR firmware. I'm thinking to flash back to 0207R.

NestorM

AV3LaR

Excellent FW ilove3d  ;D
I gotta question...can i flash if i have boot 06.A5?, cus i've flashed other FW and they've worked like a charm, i think this BL is a update from 06.A3

ilove3d

Quote from: AV3LaR on January 26, 2009, 12:31:57 AM
Excellent FW ilove3d  ;D
I gotta question...can i flash if i have boot 06.A5?, cus i've flashed other FW and they've worked like a charm, i think this BL is a update from 06.A3

maybe not, you should need a KILL-RSA bootloader exactly for your version, otherwise you won't boot with modified RSA-protected-SMGs

ilove3d

nearfunny

AV3LaR

You'll need to create a text document with notepad, then when it ask to save, change from txt to .lin; from whatever.txt to whatever.lin ^^

nearfunny

Quote from: AV3LaR on January 27, 2009, 05:12:57 PM
You'll need to create a text document with notepad, then when it ask to save, change from txt to .lin; from whatever.txt to whatever.lin ^^

thanks it's work

tuyie78

wht news...description??

tuyie78

where should i put that script
Quote from: AV3LaR on January 27, 2009, 05:12:57 PM

AV3LaR