• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

[FW] In the End: E2 Legend

Started by AV3LaR, December 28, 2008, 08:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arctu

Wow. Cool. At last, someone using the Revival stuff. (:
I was just going to flash it.... But.. is it in English?

Polar_BearXL

@Arctu
Yes it's fully in english, there's one program that runs in spanish (or portugese) but it can be changed to english, just find the option idioma

arctu

RasahCrigis

mirror pls

4shared is very slow here

huatz84

It's a good firmware although it's a lil bit slow comparing with Casseopeya.Nice job from Mohammed..:)

pebri86

flashing in the process......... XD

ahmed

December 30, 2008, 09:51:42 PM #21 Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 10:00:13 PM by ahmed
this firmware is good i like the grass skin so much can any body send it as an individual skin? ah i forget to say there is bug in the apmd program..is there any body face this problem?

dawei

I can not download.
who can send it to me?
my email :  dawei245154810@163.com

koecrit

can someone upload it at e2mod.com or somewhere which support resume download ?

waiting kaleid version also

Mohamed David

January 02, 2009, 09:09:45 PM #24 Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 09:11:45 PM by Mohamed David
I am sorry but for the present i will not create more firmwares, since my PC has broken, in a nearby future I expect to be able to satisfy your needs, and create more alternatives to the normal version, I hope that they have liked, regards, Moha.
PD: And sorry for my bad english.

quaresma

How to change font in this FW , somebody can help me??? Sorry 4 my bad english

grego99

Whenever I press the music channel button it opens the main menu. Does anybody have the same problem?

Joka X

grego99

Quote from: ThE X on February 19, 2009, 06:07:02 AM
try pressing it longer??

It's as simple as that. Thanks for the help.

DarK_E2

I just have problem about the characters. Like ? ü?öç?. Im seein them like a cube. Like this ? are there any simple fix for it?