Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 28, 2024, 10:35:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psycho killing pets  (Read 2729 times)
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« on: November 25, 2008, 12:07:19 am »

This is disgusting. If you like animals (like me) - DO NOT WATCH.

The story is about a young Bulgarian psycho, who is sending messages in newspapers that he adopts pets. He sends the messages from different names. What actually happens is that he lives in a village where he have a farm of snakes. The disgusting man is FEEDING his snakes with the innocent pets (which the people thinks that go into good hands). What is even more disgusting is that he films how the animals die and sends them to his friends. I can't imagine how awlful and miserable mind you must be to do that Sad

Are you shocked? Well guess what - the Bulgarian POLICE KNOWS about this from the MID 2008 (first alerts are sent to the police in June). They DO NOT DO ANYTHING and they still do not do anything... Now I AM TOTALLY SHOCKED! The name of the PSYCHO is Evgeni Andreev!

Video: http://tv2.bg/shows/29/videos/archive/63#video-635
* it's shocking! Not for people with weak hearts!

Please sign the national petition for sending this person in jail. The police do not want to do anything, so people in Bulgaria are trying to unite in order to send a petition to put him in jail.

Please sign the petitions at:
1. Put Evgeny Adnreev in jail!

2. Second petition

*After signing you will receive an e-mail with a link to confirm your submission. Please sign both petitions!

Please send this link to your friends. I think that such cruelty has international meaning and must be stopped!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 12:15:25 am by Exploited » Logged

Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 01:29:34 am »

the video page didnt load up....but then,the police didint do anything about this?? that is bad.......this will probably made headline for the whole week if it happen in my country......
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 11:09:48 pm »

no... even the media do not speak about it. Only one not popular television Sad

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting