Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 20, 2024, 06:50:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: V3i won't startup!  (Read 3888 times)
Cold Case
« on: November 24, 2008, 03:38:46 pm »

Hi,

I have an Razr v3i, and I received some messages from my provider to configure some internet stuff. One of these messages said that a software-update was needed. Therefore, I downloaded "Motorola software update", ran it, and connected the device when asked. It recognized the Razr, the IMEI number appeared, and then a message with something that I already have the latest update (could be something really different, didn't pay attention close enough I guess  Undecided ). Shut down the program, disconnected the usb and put the device away. Some time later the phone was turned off, and since then it won't turn on anymore. Without the charger nothing really happens. With charger, the green light appears, on the screen 'outside' the Motorola sign appears, and on the 'inside' there is a white/gray screen, with in the top-right corner a full battery-icon. Also a "(!)" with "Charging Battery". When I try to turn the phone on, a sound plays (low tone, then a higher tone) on the moment the phone should turn on. Further nothing happens.

I did found something about the bootloader, ("*" + "#" + power) but nothing happens in both cases either.

Can somebody help me??

Niek
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 11:23:43 pm »

Turn your phone in bootloader mode and flash a firmware. I hope this one is for the same bootloader:

https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=1884.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting