Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 20, 2024, 04:31:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can change the sound of power down/power up in my PEBL u6?  (Read 4934 times)
vini_ns
« on: October 01, 2008, 11:16:34 am »

ahh, i am so nervous trying to find a way to change the powerup and down sound in my PEBL, but i can't. i have a ring, and i renamed it to Start~up and Power~down.
when i turn off my phone, the sounds ring   Cheesy
but when i turn it on, there is no sound  :'(

someone can help me?

and another doubt: how can i change de HELLOMOTO bootscreen? anyone can help me with this?

sorry for my bad english, i guess u know i'm brazilian  Tongue
thank you all, cause u always help me with my problems   Grin
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 08:17:52 am »

About the startup - I hope it's the same as E398: http://www.e398mod.com/content/view/124/25/

About the bootscreen pic - it's not easy. I cannot find the original tutorial (it was on Motomodders), but it is done by browsing the CG1. You have to find the offset of your bootscreen logo and then patch the CG with this software: http://www.e398mod.com/content/view/117/28/

vini_ns
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 11:34:48 am »

oh man, tnk u alot! about the sounds its really perfect! about de bootscreen i'll be waiting and searching the MoMo tuto..
one more time, thank you !!   Grin
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 04:01:40 am »

"Get Image" can extract bootscreen... I am not sure if it returns the offset: http://www.e398mod.com/content/view/464/28/

Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 04:14:08 am »

I got it - Samsung Flash Imager (attached) is the tool for finding the offset. Unlucky the program is not in English

1. Click on the first menu item and select the first option (ends with the word "flash").
2. Select to view "All files" and find your CG1.smg
3. After that back on the main program screen in the down-middle select 16bpp from the drop down menu (default is 1bpp black and white icon).
4. Under it there are two text fields with signs (0...128 and 0...185) - type 176 and 220 there (I think these are your screen dimentions)
5. Click on the first button under (in the left of the ^ button). A scrambled colored image will display on your screen
6. Now start clicking on the + buttons up... Try them one by one and you will see what they will do - they will move the image up. Some of them will move fast (frame), some of them slow. Go for it until you see the "Hello Moto" bootscreen picture.
7. When you find the bootscreen picture it is now extremely important to position top left corner of the image in the exact top left corner of the preview. No even single pixel up or down!
8. You will see the offset under the 8 buttons. It's 6 digits with A-F letters combination.
9. Open the offset.ini of bootscreen replacer and create what profile for your phone (self explanatory).
10. Replace your image and enjoy Smiley

Oh and don't forget that the image must be in the same format - same dimensions and same color 16bpp...!!!

P.S. That's the MOST WEIRD tutorial I've ever wrote!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting