Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 28, 2024, 08:52:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: R4513_G_08.B7.ABR  (Read 11777 times)
Gallaxy
« on: May 26, 2008, 12:05:05 pm »

Does anyone have a copy of R4513_G_08.B7.ABR? I've "killed" my V360v and I really need it back ...
Tried flashing, tried bootloaders, by it always reports Critical Error 80 40 at 75%

Does anyone have a clue about how I could get my phone back online?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 01:01:34 pm by Gallaxy » Logged
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 07:55:11 am »

oh I would not change bootloader in your case - I hope that your bootloader is working at the moment..

ERROR 80 40 appears, when you are trying to flash a phone directly, while the phone model itself needs TestPoint procedure to be connected. Do a testpoint and flash your phone and it will be ok

Gallaxy
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 08:20:51 am »

oh I would not change bootloader in your case - I hope that your bootloader is working at the moment..

ERROR 80 40 appears, when you are trying to flash a phone directly, while the phone model itself needs TestPoint procedure to be connected. Do a testpoint and flash your phone and it will be ok

Thanks,

This may sound a little bit stupid, but how do I do a TestPoint?
I also received some Critical errors 10 39, 82 3F.

Thanks again.

Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 08:15:31 am »

Here is a picture how you can disassemble your phone:

Here is the testpoint scheme:

Good luck Smiley

Here is alternative method (untested, do not know if it works or not... if it fails you must do testpoint for sure, because your phone will be dead like a vegetable LOL):

1. Make fullbackup (flashbackup 3 can do)

2. Open P2K Easy Tool v3.9 (or later) and flash http://www.4shared.com/file/46726701/8686a3a2/R4513_G_08B7DAR_RB_Lang0031.html L7 font... After flashing this your screen will be black and you will not be abto start the phone anymore (yeah!)... When connecting with PC the phone will be detected as blank neptune

3. Go to "Locks TAB", check "Unlock SP" and then "Do Selected Jobs"

4. Open Flash Backup, select correctly the "Active phone profile" for your phone, and go to "Write data TAB"

5. Select "flash file" and open your backup that you made it

6. Unselect CG1, CG2, CG15 and click "Write data". This only takes few seconds to write back!

7. Your phone is NOW fully unlocked and fully functional

* guide is by "__susanu__" from modmymoto_com

P.S. Sorry, can't give you any link for P2K Easy Tool... use google

Gallaxy
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 10:22:33 am »

Ok,

Here's the story:
I own a Motorola V360v (the "v" stands for "vodafone", not sure though, that means this phone is coded for vodafone Romania, that's where I'm from, but I know for sure my phone doesn't give a shit about my location, my origin and stuff like this Smiley  ).
One day I get this idea to search the net for software that could change my "defaulty" skins, if you know what I mean...
I get over this SkinMan soft that is capable of uploading skins into my phone's memory. I tested it, it worked ok, downloaded some skins, did some stuff like changing and shit... Whatever.
Now I got this skin named... somehow... Alien Skin (pretty cool though), but here's something I cannot cope wit it: I enter the main menu, all ok, but when I enter a submenu of the main menu and start navigation through the items, the icons just disappear... !!! I mean the text like "Alarms" stays, but the icon is gone! That's pretty annoying, isn't it? So I decided to change the skin, did so, uploaded one into my V360v, and, as usual, I had to restart the phone with F10. Did so. The screen (of the phone) went blank, the same moment I disconnected the USB cable and closed the program - as always - waiting for the phone to start. And it did: I get this red background screen that says "Welcome / Willcommen / Benvenutti / Bienvenito..." etc., after that the screen goes blank again and then the screen turns white, stays that way for 7 secs., then blank again, then after 1 sec it gies white again and also waits for 7 sec., etc....
The thing is that my bootloader works, I press * + # and it says Bootloader v.09.02... The worst is when I try to backup: it says Critical Error 80 40"...
So I need a TestPoint Procedure... I was afraid you may say so Smiley
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 10:59:58 am »

you do uploaded skin for another model (most probably) and that killed it (I had the same restarting issue with my E398 before)... The critical error 80 40 is regular error message when your phone is locked (and if it is from vodafone - then it is locked for sure). One of the two methods described above should do it.

Good luck

therabitia
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 10:16:41 pm »

oh hi Bro...wow actually i got something stupid the same as your experience. I got to change my L7 skin by only flashing a flex of a MP. My phone BL was 09.02 and the MP's BL is 08.D0. finally I got the phone only stuck in BL screen and never turn on again.
several days came until finally I found a way to downgrade the BL iinto 08.D0 since I can only found a lot of MPs using BL 08.D0 and 08.0A.
here are the steps:
1. Flash your phone with the attached L7e font by Flash&Backup3 and wait for the "close" inscription.
  (close inscription means your will become blank or virtually dead)

2. Remove then cable and battery.

3. Open P2K_Easy_Tool_v3.9, select your phone model and go to "Repair" then "Full repair PDS zone".

4. Now connect the cable without battery and press "Do selected job" then "OK".

5. (a) Disconnect phone, press * & # button simultaneously and insert the battery. you will probably get the 08.D0/08.A0 boot loader .
If you get any boot loader the proceed to Step 7

If you do not get any boot loader the proceed to Step 5(b)

(b) Put the battery, open Ramldr 2_0.31, press "Send loader", then Write BOOT and choose the bootl oader you want     in your phone:  Ex: for L7 - 08. D0 & V360 - 08.A0

6. Close the program.

7. Open Flash & Backup and flash your phone with any compatible firmware/MP with boot loader 08.D0(for L7) / 08.A0(for V360) .

I have tried it and it works well. but you have to make sure that there are a lot of MP using BL 08.D0 for your V360. If not, you don't need to downgrade the BL.
According to my experience, I downgrade it because of it was difficult to find any MP using BL 09.02 for My L7. So, you need to check if there is any MP with BL 08.D0 for your V360.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting