Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 23, 2024, 10:42:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I get back my original phone's menu (Motorola V360v)...  (Read 3868 times)
Gallaxy
« on: May 16, 2008, 12:20:25 pm »

Hello ppl,

I did some "things" in the belly of my phone, got some software, changed some skins, enabled some hidden things (including the Engineering Menu or something, that - by the way - gave me really bad times because I didn't seem to get out of the freaking menu and my phone just didn't want to turn on and function normally, I had to block the SIM twice to get out of the freaking menu).

The thing is that now I cannot access the Personalize menu. It can be selected but cannot be accessed... Pressing Select or the central key won't do anything...

Please Help!

Flex Version: GSTV360VFLIRO1C1 (if this matters for anything...)
S/W Version: R4153_G_08.B7.ABR (as above...)
DSP S/W version: 631F1F00

Thanks.
Gallaxy
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 12:26:39 pm »

Hello ppl,

I did some "things" in the belly of my phone, got some software, changed some skins, enabled some hidden things (including the Engineering Menu or something, that - by the way - gave me really bad times because I didn't seem to get out of the freaking menu and my phone just didn't want to turn on and function normally, I had to block the SIM twice to get out of the freaking menu).

The thing is that now I cannot access the Personalize menu. It can be selected but cannot be accessed... Pressing Select or the central key won't do anything...

Please Help!

Flex Version: GSTV360VFLIRO1C1 (if this matters for anything...)
S/W Version: R4153_G_08.B7.ABR (as above...)
DSP S/W version: 631F1F00

Thanks.

And another bothering thing: when accessing menus with multiple submenus (eg. Organizer & Tools has Calculator, Shortcuts, Dialing Services, Alarms, Quickmenu (does not normally appear, it's not a normal function for this model, this is a hidden thing), Voice Recorder (the same as Quickmenu)), the icons just disappear when navigating... What's the problem and how can it be solved?

error398
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 07:44:10 pm »

try to post at right section
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting