Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 19, 2024, 03:19:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: need help to revive my phone...  (Read 10963 times)
farkzlay
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 12:23:50 am »

yes...
same like my problem b4
let's trace it, cmiiw
1. i was forget to flash other phone's full backup to my phone. so it;s crash pds or something like that.
2. i can't flash any MP with mff, rsd, fb or anything else, then something worst happen. my phone screen blank. no bl but computer can read as S Blank Neptune.
3. i need to erase the broken pds and replace it with new one. but i lost all of my backup
4. i fallow the steps that i'd attach.
5. get stuck in number 5. i still can get bl. but i believe i've erase the broken pds.
6. i flash my e398 with 42R for all
7. finally my e398 back from hell.

that's my 'struggle' to revive my phone. maybe you've different problem.
it is important to know why you have the problem before you solve it.
st. G!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 12:36:37 am »

yeah.. i haven't tell you the whole story yet..

1. i flashed my phone w/ new MP & was sucessful.
2. i tried to flashed again the same MP but i replace the cg01 of other MP (but of the same series, 49R)
3. after flashing, phone can't turn ON..
4. i tried to force boot load but it seem i can't on several trials
5. i attached the cable but the computer detect the phone so i did not bother doing the force boot.
6. flash my previously backup file using flashbackup, but it failed..
7. tried other flashing applications (mff, rds lite, pst) but it failed again..
8. i've noticed that i already had a S-Blank Neptune LTE

as what i've remember, i compare first their starting address of the MP that i've flash & the previous MP (where the CG01 came from) using the SHXcoDec & they were not same... but they are of same 49R..
farkzlay
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 12:46:14 am »

seems like not serious problem, i think.
wondering why ramdlr can;t help you.. Huh?

well, maybe our masta will help you soon..
keep struggle bro  Wink
ASN
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 03:59:16 am »

yeah.. i haven't tell you the whole story yet..

1. i flashed my phone w/ new MP & was sucessful.
2. i tried to flashed again the same MP but i replace the cg01 of other MP (but of the same series, 49R)
3. after flashing, phone can't turn ON..
4. i tried to force boot load but it seem i can't on several trials
5. i attached the cable but the computer detect the phone so i did not bother doing the force boot.
6. flash my previously backup file using flashbackup, but it failed..
7. tried other flashing applications (mff, rds lite, pst) but it failed again..
8. i've noticed that i already had a S-Blank Neptune LTE

as what i've remember, i compare first their starting address of the MP that i've flash & the previous MP (where the CG01 came from) using the SHXcoDec & they were not same... but they are of same 49R..
with this pro you can not repair bootload and pds
you can force into dos
st. G!
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2008, 06:21:15 am »

with this pro you can not repair bootload and pds
you can force into dos

hi bro!

what do mean by dos?..

edited:

i got what u mean by dos or dos mode.. i think u mean the BL mode or boot loader.. by pressing the #+*+power (red)..

but i can't set it to BL mode or even force boot.. but computer can still detect the phone but can't continue when i flash it w/ my backup or even bootloader..

too bad! i've been stuck to this kind of error!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 06:54:54 am by st. G! » Logged
st. G!
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 06:22:21 am »

@fark

yeah.. i just don't get it why in such way i can't revive the phone.. only the cg01 was been replaced... tsk! tsk!..
ASN
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2008, 05:34:07 pm »

@fark

yeah.. i just don't get it why in such way i can't revive the phone.. only the cg01 was been replaced... tsk! tsk!..
farkzlay
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2008, 06:19:40 pm »

@ ASN.1
you need to force boot if you get stuck on the middle of flashing, cmiiw. i was do it and works great.

but in the case you can't flash any MP even fb can read the phone as 'phone connected' (or S-Blank Neptune on rsd)like st.G and i, (a few mount ago) it;s not work (i tried hundreds times). i guess we just broke our bootloader, cmiiw.

flashing full backup maybe solve this problem. but in order you don't have full backup. you need to fix it with mrs (i tried but fail) or use ramdlr (i'd succeed but st.G not). so i think st.G need some other method to revive his phone.

maybe he should try to do test point? (i never do TP)
tarball
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 04:13:11 am »

@ASN.1
had same problem wit u, i think.. can't go into boot loader, can't fash the full back up. Detected as S blank Neptune.
I tried to flash 07.D0 ( see attachement ) back with Registered FB 3.xx. (yhink it can be flashed with FB 2.6 couse it has fbp extension). then my phone turn on at BL mode with mem blank (or sumthing like that, i forgot).
THen flash it with full 42r_for_all. after that u can flash with any kind of MP Cheesy
(hope this can help u.. )
I also attached 07.D0 boot loader

rheezz
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 08:04:43 am »

@tarbal, very usefull... thanks
zooldevil
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2008, 07:18:59 am »

sorry guys... i can't use force boot(no point because no bootloader is shown) or testpoint(i tried but don't have any software suggested by the tutorial)..tried touse FB, still no use... can't reflash it... please anyone give suggestion to help me.. if there anyone give me the links where i could get enough software or anything to revive my phone... i flashed using 49R
rheezz
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 10:40:51 am »

repair using mrs_demo, even u haven't see any bootloader, actually u still can connect! repair then!
zooldevil
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2008, 06:58:58 am »

t
repair using mrs_demo, even u haven't see any bootloader, actually u still can connect! repair then!
thx..i'll try that..
argetlam
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2008, 07:02:06 am »

Use it carefully. or if not, U may kill Ur phone.
zooldevil
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2008, 07:23:17 pm »

thx guys 4 helping me, my phone is revived 'again'.. after using mrs_demo, my phone able to flash again..
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting