Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 20, 2024, 04:28:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The MotoHell Monster Pack  (Read 312830 times)
P_41_JO
« Reply #405 on: April 24, 2008, 09:36:49 pm »

@^ : it's okay, the truth is that my nick is paijo, p_41_jo is only an ID.

this MP is master piece, but i still found so many bugs on the FW, sorry for all masta who made this MP, but there are so many things to fix on this MP, the ring, the FW, the skins, and the other thing which i can't say one by one.

Hope the next version would be the fixed ones.
error398
« Reply #406 on: April 25, 2008, 12:32:01 am »

dont just left a critic.. u must work with them..
veber
« Reply #407 on: April 25, 2008, 12:41:32 am »

i,ve already on it , but somehow in the usage of mini opera its become rush, whatt should i do? and also it cannot apply the itunes from the applications menu? or just my phone? in some skin  the date wont appear, just the clock. despite of all problem that i've met, two thumbs up for the MP, that's great bro Smiley
P_41_JO
« Reply #408 on: April 25, 2008, 08:02:25 am »

dont just left a critic.. u must work with them..

i left critic to make the next edition of MOTO HELL MP is better than this one, i've told the bugs i've found to zhank and gayoe as the member of the team.
but sorry may be i can't give more contribute cause i'm developing my own MP now.
tepar
« Reply #409 on: April 25, 2008, 11:36:13 am »

Hi all, i am sorry to post this question again coz i posted it on the dualboot topic but got no reply at all. I flashed the CG18 from MPX Deluxe MP which has the dualboot to the Motohell MP but still i can't go to the second bootloader ( Hold green button then press the red button), any suggestion?
Thanks in advance for any reply.... 
needless
« Reply #410 on: April 25, 2008, 03:48:40 pm »

It just dawned to me that my callers were complaining that they were hearing me faintly so I practically have to shout. Strange as this only occurred after this MP. Which also made me wonder if there is also something to tweak for the mouthpiece...any ideas gents??
P_41_JO
« Reply #411 on: April 26, 2008, 03:34:01 am »

@^ : have you try to change the gain table???but now i use the gain table and the DSP S/W from this MP, but there are no complain from my callers.

@ tepar : i've ever try to flash with that CG18, with CG1 from motohell MP, and it's works on mine.
tepar
« Reply #412 on: April 26, 2008, 05:15:52 am »

@p41jo
i've tried to flashed it several times with no success, but not the case with you darkside mp or several others. well thanks for your reply anyway, i guess i just have to give it up with the MP. 
needless
« Reply #413 on: April 26, 2008, 06:37:37 am »

@p41jo: I have had been playing with the gain table using different MP's and never had I encountered such predicament before. Hmm, maybe I just need to scream...Tee-hee-hee! Anyways, I will attempt to try for a different MP then compare the difference or somewhere in those seems that I just need to tweak... oh boy!!!
kadS
« Reply #414 on: April 26, 2008, 08:08:21 am »

hi,
i stil cant fix the problem when received call or sms..the keypad automatically unlock??

n 1 more thing, jez realize that my alarm didnt work well.. i set it 4am & it ring at 12pm?
P_41_JO
« Reply #415 on: April 26, 2008, 11:06:59 am »

@needless : try to flash one by one (each CGs),and try the effect of the sound, when it change to louder, for example, the sound start normally after you flash the flex, then the problems is on the flex, etc. sorry if you don't get my point.

@kads : have you undo the  sms id subscriber or did you use autoRSMS.elf???
abaout the alarm, i absolutely don't have any idea.
somasonic
« Reply #416 on: April 28, 2008, 08:02:19 am »

I need to know . . . this patch -->Dictaphone_not_pick.fpa what does it mean?
somasonic
« Reply #417 on: April 28, 2008, 08:30:26 am »

i,ve already on it , but somehow in the usage of mini opera its become rush, whatt should i do? and also it cannot apply the itunes from the applications menu? or just my phone? in some skin  the date wont appear, just the clock. despite of all problem that i've met, two thumbs up for the MP, that's great bro Smiley

I experienced the same prob. It's better to install your own opera mini. I did it and it works well.

Hv you tried 2 unload the Virtual Corelet? to apply iTunes, unload Virtual Corelet or use java killer (press # + * ) then select iTunes from the application menu. iTunes take some times to load.

Some skins are modified so the date dont appear. It's not a bug. Correct me if i'm wrong  Smiley
P_41_JO
« Reply #418 on: April 28, 2008, 01:04:55 pm »

for the skin which don't show the date, you can patch using skiman. and to unload itunes, there  is another easier way, just press 0 button when you are on itunes.
leebobz
« Reply #419 on: April 28, 2008, 10:16:56 pm »

how to make Rhythm Lights work?

i've turned it on, but it wouldn't work.

can someone help me please? \m/
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting