Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 18, 2024, 06:54:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The MotoHell Monster Pack  (Read 312465 times)
rumburak
« Reply #315 on: April 07, 2008, 02:58:27 am »

""dun thinks so since theres no light on the background..unless the font size make it bigger?""

Yes,it is posible make a patch for screen saver to have out like this link ?http://www.getjar.com/products/10390/BigClock
JuliSantos
« Reply #316 on: April 07, 2008, 09:10:44 am »

@Juli_Santos
or you can try the MotoHell-iTunes, it's very match with MotoHell MP.
Here is MotoHell-iTunes mod by me. Wink
Thank you soooo much, Zh@ng-L14ng!!!  Tongue
Problem solved!!
My 1gb TF is full of music and MotoHell itunes is creating the database until the end!
Perfect!
Thx, thx, thx!!  Grin

Hugs!
Have a nice week!  Wink  Wink
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #317 on: April 07, 2008, 10:32:15 am »

Ah... I don`t know where are stored the recorded files? In the phone,in the Trans? I try copy from phone to PC but I don`t find nothing

You could found in Tools > Voice Records. Wink
markt74
« Reply #318 on: April 07, 2008, 02:44:27 pm »

Hi,

I'd like to try out this MP, but I'm having trouble getting it to work on my phone.  I flashed the E398 version of the MP with FB 2.62 (my phone originally was a E398, bit I've had many other MPs on it since buying it), and after it finishes flashing, the screen blinks on and off, and I can only get it to stop by taking out the battery.  When I turn the phone on, the Motohell boot screen appears, but then the white screen/grey screen think happens again. 

I reflashed the phone a second time with the MP but I got the same result. In the end, I restored my back up and the phone is back to normal.  Any advice?  Thanks!
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #319 on: April 07, 2008, 05:12:33 pm »

What MP did you use before? Maybe any conflict with previous ELFs. Remove your TF, then try flash this MP again. Maybe can solved your problem. Smiley
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 09:44:04 pm by Zh@ng-L14ng » Logged
P_41_JO
« Reply #320 on: April 07, 2008, 11:56:57 pm »

try to flash with 42R for all first then flash with MP motohell
Luthychan
« Reply #321 on: April 08, 2008, 05:32:01 am »

Ok I manage for Elf to work xD but may be Im a Little bit Dumb xD
Cuz I see the elf icons , like a little square in green and some  conf archives but, the only one that its actually working for me is one for funlight in the board that instantly start to work and then the one that u need to power off like and a menu appears , the autorecording ... is not working T__T I press it , and.. nothing happends , then I try with Instal , .. then I was like 4 at the same so I figured I did it wrong. so I delette them all and instaled only one but when I click on it .. nothing happends ?  help TT_TT
argetlam
« Reply #322 on: April 08, 2008, 06:41:43 am »

I change Fbrowser with Elfrunner, and mine is working.

Umm, I try this MP but my phone always freeze when an incoming message is interrupted by the key pressing. Whats happen???
P_41_JO
« Reply #323 on: April 08, 2008, 07:22:38 am »

i've ever told about this, don't use any m4a format as ringtones, it would cause your phone stuck or hang, all motohell ringtones is m4a, change it, convert all the format as mp3, or replace all the ringtones with your own.
markt74
« Reply #324 on: April 08, 2008, 11:43:14 am »

@ Zh@ng_L

Thanks, I took out the TF card and the flash procedure worked.  Now I'd like to put on a different skin.  Is there a guide to doing it?   
nishanth_r
« Reply #325 on: April 08, 2008, 11:52:28 am »

Hey guys,
got a small problem here Smiley
everytime i get a new message or a missed call, the keypad gets automatically unlocked. dono why this is happening. Also, if i dont receive the message, the backlight of the keypad remains on when the screen timesout. is this because i set the status lights on?
argetlam
« Reply #326 on: April 09, 2008, 06:25:01 am »

@ Paijo
I use "Incoming message" with has mp3 format.... Huh?

P_41_JO
« Reply #327 on: April 09, 2008, 10:55:20 am »

ups...if that so, i don't know what else causing it restart. but it's true that CG1 motohell still have some problem which caused the phone restart, me and my friend having this problem, specially when opening the songs file via multimedia menu.
tegezan
Indonesian
Global Moderator
PHD modder

.:MotoRokr:.

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 09, 2008, 11:38:36 am »

Hey guys,
got a small problem here Smiley
everytime i get a new message or a missed call, the keypad gets automatically unlocked. dono why this is happening.

It`s caused by Auto Delivery patch, i think..
Automatically unlocked to make easier use read the sms that come..

Indonesian Motousers Community
P_41_JO
« Reply #329 on: April 09, 2008, 12:38:36 pm »

i think it's not caused by that patch, cause , i think there's another patch to make it , remove_id_melody_of_subscriber_sms i think, try to undo it.

that patch caused your sms ring different from the ID melody (if you apply it), and automatically unlock the phone when you receiving an sms.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting