Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 16, 2024, 10:37:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The MotoHell Monster Pack  (Read 311392 times)
JuliSantos
« Reply #285 on: April 02, 2008, 11:03:30 am »

Hey, again, everybody.
I've got a problem with my itunes. I erased the VC Operamini of the "Games&Apps" menu and just kept itunes, but it doesn't update the database list of my TF of 1gb, only updates when I put the TF of 128mb. Does anybody know what it is happening and can offer some help?!

Thank you at once.
Hugs!

PS: Sorry my bad english.. Embarrassed
rheezz
« Reply #286 on: April 02, 2008, 11:11:51 am »

Have u try to reinstall ur iTunes? or maybe u can try other version of iTunes! Also try to delete ur iTunes folder in ur TF, and update then,,,
P_41_JO
« Reply #287 on: April 02, 2008, 11:26:05 am »

@juli_santoz:i can't understand what you meant, if you meant you can't create itunesdb with your 1 gb TF, it's may hapen some times, try to delete itunes setting on itunes control folder inside your TF, that folder was hiden, so make sure you can see it.
or may be, free up at least 30% of your TF, but it only suggestions from some ones, though it never mater on my TF (as info i only leave about 2Mb on my 1Gb TF and it still can create itunesdb).
JuliSantos
« Reply #288 on: April 02, 2008, 11:35:24 am »

Have u try to reinstall ur iTunes? or maybe u can try other version of iTunes! Also try to delete ur iTunes folder in ur TF, and update then,,,
I tried deleting my itunes' folder and nothing..
I wouldn't want to install other version because I liked the style of this version..

but thanks for helping, anyway!

I almost forgot: would you have the VC operamini there?

@juli_santoz:i can't understand what you meant, if you meant you can't create itunesdb with your 1 gb TF, it's may hapen some times, try to delete itunes setting on itunes control folder inside your TF, that folder was hiden, so make sure you can see it.
or may be, free up at least 30% of your TF, but it only suggestions from some ones, though it never mater on my TF (as info i only leave about 2Mb on my 1Gb TF and it still can create itunesdb).
didn't work...  Sad
it doesn't finish the database creation.
When it reaches 100%, it stops, as if it had locked.
i'll have to install other version..
do you use the version of itunes that comes with this MP?

thanks for helping.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 11:55:16 am by Juli_Santos » Logged
Luthychan
« Reply #289 on: April 02, 2008, 01:25:12 pm »

thanks all for the instructions yeas I founded the Elf folder inside the mp rar , I copy that exactly into B:/   so it should read B:/Elf  once I ended to copy that. Right ?  Then I restart my phone and when to ELf aplication and press Select... and still nothing happends. Only to re-cheak I will right now Reflash again with the mp and recopy the elf folder.
Note: I saw "Elf" folder ( C:/mphell/) and just copy that one and then in B/  I press copy and copy the Elf folder , I did not when to C( in my computer ) :/mphell/ Elf / and select all inside and just copy that bunch of files in B:/ .-> in the phone.

Ok I will reflash it now xD hope this time works

Luthychan
« Reply #290 on: April 02, 2008, 02:06:04 pm »

woooo I luv it Cheesy its awsome ... just one question... when I go to the record sound , its says to press and hold the talk bottom in order to record ... thing is I try the usually one in the side but nothing happ it makes a sound but did not record the sound ... is just me ? oh by the way I have a rokr e1

Dictaphone_not_pick --> thats mean its not working ?  cuz I like the Dictaphone xD

Thats because smart key isn't assigned as the voice recording key.. If you want it that way,do this seem edit..
Seem 005B_0001,offset 15,2B

Or use the ELF application Autorecord.elf Wink  where I can find it ?
farkzlay
« Reply #291 on: April 02, 2008, 05:39:06 pm »

can sumone teach me hw 2 close the sound when connect to computer through usb?
do you mean system sound?
set system tones off in initial setup. CMIIW.

system sound is a pacth. you can undo it if you want. CMIIW.

I almost forgot: would you have the VC operamini there?

didn't work...  Sad

thanks for helping.

you can find VC Opera by Valleo/Are_Goenk at java section on this forum.

yes P_41_JO was right itunes db sometimes can't work.
according from my experiences, i can suggest you this.
1. if your TF is full of musics. i mean mp3 files on your /b/audio above 200 or about 80% from your TF capacity (or more), forget itunes db try using media monkey or itunes, it doesn't work well (i had try many version)
2. you can create db from itunes db if your song collection is less than 100. i mean you must save your mp3 file not only in /b/audio but also in /b/xxx (whatever). i hav /b/al-quran about 700mb and about 60mb song's and some videos on /b/videos. my TF is almost full, just about 4 mb is free. but i still can make db from itunes db. fyi, itunes db create database just from /b/audio, CMIIW

well, i hope you get what i mean, sorry for my bad english Wink                   
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 08:32:12 pm by farkzlay » Logged
mr.e1
« Reply #292 on: April 02, 2008, 07:50:29 pm »

you can try itunes G4 from Gayoe, its work for me.

install it on your transflash,
after that unload your first itunes and open G4 itunes.
When itunesdb update finish you can load your first itunes or other itunes.
JuliSantos
« Reply #293 on: April 02, 2008, 08:15:50 pm »

you can find VC Opera by Valleo/Are_Goenk at java section on this forum.

yes P_41_JO was right itunes db sometimes can't work.
according from my experiences, i can suggest you this.
1. if your TF is full of musics. i mean mp3 files on your /b/audio above 200 or about 80% from your TF capacity (or more), forget itunes db try using media monkey or itunes, it doesn't work well (i had try many version)
2. you can create db from itunes db if your song collection is less than 100. i mean you must your mp3 file save it not only in /b/audio but also in /b/xxx (whatever). i hav /b/al-quran about 700mb and about 60mb song's and some videos on /b/videos. my TF is almost full, just about 4 mb is free. but i still can make db from itunes db. fyi, itunes db create database just from /b/audio, CMIIW

well, i hope you get what i mean, sorry for my bad english Wink                   
yeah, my TF is full of music... and I won't create other folder to copy my musics because, how you've said: "itunes db create database just from /b/audio" and that won't be good...

but I think I've got what you meant and wanna thank you for that!
actually, wanna thank you all for trying to help me!
God bless you!

you can try itunes G4 from Gayoe, its work for me.

install it on your transflash,
after that unload your first itunes and open G4 itunes.
When itunesdb update finish you can load your first itunes or other itunes.

thx, I'll try that.
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #294 on: April 02, 2008, 09:09:18 pm »

@Juli_Santos
or you can try the MotoHell-iTunes, it's very match with MotoHell MP.
Here is MotoHell-iTunes mod by me. Wink
makam204
« Reply #295 on: April 02, 2008, 09:10:17 pm »

Why No Delete Menu for Image Viewer (Media, Image)

Thanks
farkzlay
« Reply #296 on: April 02, 2008, 09:15:19 pm »

you must select the files first by pressing 0. then press menu-delete.
makam204
« Reply #297 on: April 02, 2008, 09:30:58 pm »

you must select the files first by pressing 0. then press menu-delete.

Delete Menu Working

Thanks
P_41_JO
« Reply #298 on: April 03, 2008, 01:17:47 am »

didn't work...  Sad

thanks for helping.

i guess ifyou want toupdate your itunesdb (while you already have the old ones) you can update using media monkey or winamp+ipod support. But if you want to create the new one (start from nothink), i suggest you to use itunesdb creator or mototunes, cause if you create using winamp or media monkey it will give you some bugs, for example, the elapsed time always show 00:00, so you can't fast forward the songs, while playing.

now i'm using itunes aero from montox.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 01:10:25 pm by P_41_JO » Logged
JuliSantos
« Reply #299 on: April 03, 2008, 12:23:39 pm »

@Juli_Santos
or you can try the MotoHell-iTunes, it's very match with MotoHell MP.
Here is MotoHell-iTunes mod by me. Wink
Thx, I'll try that and report to you as soon as I can.
That will be my last chance..  Wink
Hugs!
But if you want to create the new one (start from nothink), i suggest you to use itunesdb creator or mototunes, cause if you create using winamp or media monkey it will give you some bugs, for example, the elapsed time always show 00:00, so you can fast forward the songs, while playing.

now i'm using itunes aero from montox.
That's what I'll gonna do if I didin't find a version that fills my needs...
Thx!
Hugs!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting