Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 29, 2024, 08:57:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The MotoHell Monster Pack  (Read 307670 times)
JuliSantos
« Reply #240 on: March 29, 2008, 10:11:56 am »

you've try these...
1. Unlock your phone when the phone is keypad locked then.
2. Connect the plug of charger to the phone and then.
3. Press keypad lock to locked the phone.
I think these maybe solve.  Smiley

yeah, thanks.. i tried that, the screen brightness just smooths a little but doesn't turn off completely..
in your cel, does the screen get completely turned off??

but thanks anyway!!!

PS: if someone else knows what I can try.. i'd really appreciate, thanks!
JuliSantos
« Reply #241 on: March 29, 2008, 10:12:52 am »

@Juli_Santos,
Please have a search on the forum for your answer.. It has been discussed a few times.. Smiley Smiley

Thanks! I'll do that!
JuliSantos
« Reply #242 on: March 29, 2008, 07:29:20 pm »

I'd like to say thanks for your help buddies!  Tongue
The problem of display backlight ON during charging was solved.  Smiley

But.. I'm with the same problem of another person from here: when I press green button to answer an incoming call the phone restart automatically...   Sad
Please, if someone could help.. because I loved the MP!! And i don't want to change it..  :'(

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!
BaBeBaLL
« Reply #243 on: March 29, 2008, 10:16:09 pm »

How to solved this problem? pls share your experience. Smiley

But.. I'm with the same problem of another person from here: when I press green button to answer an incoming call the phone restart automatically...   Sad
Please, if someone could help.. because I loved the MP!! And i don't want to change it..  :'(

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!

Sometimes I've found this problem like you.  Sad

rheezz
« Reply #244 on: March 30, 2008, 12:00:27 am »

Sometimes I still got restarting when I press answer button, and sometimes not! I don't know why!
P_41_JO
« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2008, 02:01:50 am »

i think it was caused by the motohell MP using m4a format as ringtone, but it still my opinion, cause i used to have that problem when i use some m4a format as my ringtones, my phone's just gone stuck (hang).
try to change the ringtone to mp3, is that problem still happen???
Luthychan
« Reply #246 on: March 30, 2008, 02:41:06 am »

DO you have made language for russian? Please make language for russian. Sorry my bad English Embarrassed

I've made Langpack for MotoHell MP for Russian and Ukrainian languages, but I'm sorry I can't translate several word in Russian and Ukrainian, because my MLE not support with that languages. Sad

- LP for MotoHell MP (no iTap) with 6 font in English + Russian + Ukrainian

Who made the spanish /portuguese/english one ? 
Im greatfull forever Cheesy but ... there is some mistakes in the words how can I help to correct it ? ._.   cuz is too good to stay all incomplete words .
NiKSY
« Reply #247 on: March 30, 2008, 05:11:07 am »

Zhang made all 100 LPs Cheesy
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #248 on: March 30, 2008, 07:02:04 am »

Hi, everyone!

First thing: I'd like to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Smiley the MP is awesome!! Very very good!!  Wink

Mmm.. i'm brazilian as well and.. if i ain't bothering... i'd like to ask to you, Zh@ng-L14ng to do a language pack for me including Portuguese-BR but also with iTap, because it's very useful to me. I'd really appreciate that!!!!

I've made it, you can download here : LP for MotoHell MP with 6 font in English + Portuguese (iTap) + Spanish Wink

Im greatfull forever Cheesy but ... there is some mistakes in the words how can I help to correct it ? ._.   cuz is too good to stay all incomplete words .

I'm so sorry about incomplete words in Spanish/Portuguese lang... I'm gratefull, if you want to help to correct it... I use MotoLangEditor 2.2 to edit it... Wink
kadS
« Reply #249 on: March 30, 2008, 07:09:14 am »

anyone faced a prblem send a mms?

i can receive but cant send, the error said "service unavailabe"
JuliSantos
« Reply #250 on: March 30, 2008, 11:05:13 am »

How to solved this problem? pls share your experience. Smiley
I just found a funlight.pat that makes the cel charges with backlight completely turned off.
here is the file: http://www.esnips.com/r/hmfl/doc/bffc03b3-6c9e-46ca-b1ad-ce901af2df72/funlight (hope this link works).

PS: Below, file attached.
(Sorry my english..)

Quote from: Zh@ng-L14ng on Today at 07:02:04
I've made it, you can download here : LP for MotoHell MP with 6 font in English + Portuguese (iTap) + Spanish Wink
Thank you, very much!

i think it was caused by the motohell MP using m4a format as ringtone, but it still my opinion, cause i used to have that problem when i use some m4a format as my ringtones, my phone's just gone stuck (hang).
try to change the ringtone to mp3, is that problem still happen???
I converted the m4a files to mp3 and until now the problem didn't come back to happen!  Grin I hope that never comes back anymore because it was the only bad thing on this MP.
Now it's perfect!!!! I'll keep it for a long time!!!!!  Tongue

Cheers! And thanks for helping!  Wink
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 01:33:56 pm by Juli_Santos » Logged
Luthychan
« Reply #251 on: March 30, 2008, 04:56:42 pm »

Hi, everyone!

First thing: I'd like to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Smiley the MP is awesome!! Very very good!!  Wink

Mmm.. i'm brazilian as well and.. if i ain't bothering... i'd like to ask to you, Zh@ng-L14ng to do a language pack for me including Portuguese-BR but also with iTap, because it's very useful to me. I'd really appreciate that!!!!

Im greatfull forever Cheesy but ... there is some mistakes in the words how can I help to correct it ? ._.   cuz is too good to stay all incomplete words .

I'm so sorry about incomplete words in Spanish/Portuguese lang... I'm gratefull, if you want to help to correct it... I use MotoLangEditor 2.2 to edit it... Wink
Thanks so much Cheesy oh dont worry Im sure was a lot of work doing all the languages u can Cheesy thanks I will try to use that thing u say xD
Luthychan
« Reply #252 on: March 30, 2008, 05:08:40 pm »

hmm may be Im dumb but let me ask just in case . I put the mp in my phone ... but when I select the elf , dosnt show any aplications.. that mean is not working or there is something I need to do in order to elf to work ?
prasasti
« Reply #253 on: March 30, 2008, 06:58:38 pm »

Hav u copied the elf folder to ur TF?
kholis
« Reply #254 on: March 30, 2008, 11:29:34 pm »

hi all..
my itunes fail to load when i switch to stylus skin. but no problem with other skins. does anyone have the same problem b4?
thx
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting