Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 07:51:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2] firmware TITANIUM EXTREME  (Read 79519 times)
kvorought
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2008, 04:06:08 pm »

Things went further. I decided to take it by the chubs. The rokr box helped me keep the phone steady. Not totally into the phone-shaped hole but with a certain lateral slope, as the usb cable was connected and also, you could see the bootloader's red light under the phone, and even what bootloader you were in thanks to the box's reflection.

With a papper clip bent and attached to a heavy wood bar that was placed over the rest of the box I contacted the testpoint and with the bending, which I had to find by a lot of test and error, I caused the clip to touch the processor's cover also, which was supposed to be the ground (by the way, I tried to connect it to the actual floor but it didn't seem to work).

Then, by hand, I put the battery in place and released the voice button, but this time I hit it once again soon, before the RSD lite recognized it as NS Flash, and there it came the second bootloader. I harried to the Barbados_Sumatra_Eraser shx and started but an error came... heck I had not removed the testpoint! Did it and tried again and there I was flashing.

Had to hold the battery in place for a while, by breathing as good as I could, and when done the phone attempted to start but I released the battery. Reassembled the phone, and as I saw previously it was to start, I decided to turn it on..... but .ajksdhfklj b, THE LOCK IS THERE"!!"!""

Did I screw up by not re-installing a good AP and BP right after?

I'm reinstalling to see what happens (edit: nothing happens so I'll retry the whole process tomorrow).

Please let me know if you have any questions (not that I'm sure I can answer) or any solutions.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 10:40:21 pm by kvorought » Logged
lklandaverde
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2008, 08:08:59 pm »

yes, i have a question: you said that it went to NS Flash mode? ok, after install the Blank BP what ap & bp did u install? did u try with a factory ap & BP? or did u try with a moded one?

Good luck
kvorought
« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2008, 10:15:26 pm »

That's where I think I went wrong; I didn't install any other AP/BP but started the phone with the old Titanium Extreme. Now I tried several times but the flashing is throwing an error after a while of hard processing.

I notice the phone may connect in one of three modes, as for the names I see in RSD Lite: one is NS Flash... but this one comes when you just wait in the first bootloader. If you enter the second bootloader, either "S Blank Neptune LTE2" or "S Flash Neptune LTE2" appear. The guide says it has to be in "S Blank Neptune LTE2" so I suppose thats the mode that comes when the testpoint succeeds and you enter the second bootloader, as the bootloaders appear even if no testpoint is attempted.

It throws the error at the flashing in both second bootloaders "S Flash..." and "S Blank...". I'll try again, but this time I'll write down the errors as they appear in RSD Lite. Do you think this flashing errors could be solved?

The phone behaves normally once reassembled.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 10:49:17 pm by kvorought » Logged
lklandaverde
« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2008, 10:30:52 pm »

yep, the s blank is needed to install the blank bp. post the error, maybe i can help
VirtualWaver
« Reply #184 on: March 21, 2008, 12:40:56 am »

Yes, you was wrong - you haven't install new BP and AP after testpoint and Eraser!!! You need to do all the steeps again and after test point and eraser you must install new BP and AP (make sure, that AP & BP is not locked!), and then you can switch on your phone! In whole process your phone must be in bootloader mode! Don't turn it on before you have to complete all the steps!! Good Luck!!
kvorought
« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2008, 11:34:45 am »

Hi, this is the error I'm getting when trying to flash the eraser in "S Blank Neptune" mode:

Failed flashing process. Incompatible superfile for subscriber unit state 0x430703A. Phone connected.

I don't know what to do then. Any ideas?

Thanks...
error398
« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2008, 08:48:35 pm »

reflash again.. its happen sometimes.. plug ur usb at the back panel pc..
kvorought
« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2008, 09:23:55 pm »

I'm flashing from a laptop so I'll just change to another of the three ports... that by tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 10:16:17 pm by kvorought » Logged
wa2nts
« Reply #188 on: March 21, 2008, 11:36:08 pm »

Tomorrow i had do the testpoint procedure 1, everything work O.K. But when i am flashing the eraser or blank BP with RSDLite, the process error or fail. And the result is subsidy lock still exist. Now, i'm frustation! What can i do now?
wa2nts
« Reply #189 on: March 21, 2008, 11:46:00 pm »

@kvorought, i'm found same problem with you! Maybe the file eraser or blank BP was corrupted.
kvorought
« Reply #190 on: March 22, 2008, 01:19:55 am »

In my case, I notice the flashing through RSD Lite, once in  "S Blank Neptune LTE2", does not even start. The error comes out at the very beginning. That's why I suppose it's not the BP. Anyway, if someone has any other clean BP, that would be really nice to try.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 11:31:13 am by kvorought » Logged
wa2nts
« Reply #191 on: March 22, 2008, 01:37:54 am »

My result of testpoint was succes until S Blank Neptune LTE2, in this condition i'm flash eraser or clean or blank BP (Barbados Martinique), but process found error "Failed flashing process. Incompatible superfile for subscriber unit state 0x430703A. Phone connected". I try more and more time, but error still exist. The final result is "FRUSTATION".
u4ia24
« Reply #192 on: March 22, 2008, 06:45:32 am »

In my experience, the

"Failed flashing process. Incompatible superfile for subscriber unit state 0x430703A. Phone connected"

error appears when i was flashing a BP or an AP on the incorrect boot loader (i.e. 1st boot loader or 2nd boot loader).. In other words, u flashed the bp to the wrong bootloader.. I dont know if this too is you're problem.. But i hope u'll be able to figure it out.. Good luck.
kvorought
« Reply #193 on: March 22, 2008, 11:32:31 am »

But RSD Lite recognizes the device as "S Blank Neptune LTE2", that means we are in the right bootloader, doesn't it?
NestorM
« Reply #194 on: March 22, 2008, 11:26:14 pm »

S Blank Neptune LTE2 it be flashed in second bootloader...red key + voice key + again and again voice key
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting