• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

[E2] firmware TITANIUM EXTREME

Started by mati77, February 22, 2008, 05:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakab

Quote from: cordagz on February 22, 2008, 06:05:10 PM
Help! I can't open my phone. Subsidy lock appears on screen.

Yes, Me too. Anyone can help me?

aTsEtOn

>:( Subsidy lock as result with this firmware

mati77

February 22, 2008, 08:46:21 PM #17 Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 08:54:29 PM by mati77
It's because this fw have the "personal" operator flex... and if you have your phone for other company cause this problem. now i`m uploading the corrected fw with the extreme 2 flex...  i think that could be the solutions for users who are asked for subsidy code..

try to install this in the first bootloader

BP 48P

BiK

Quote from: mati77 on February 22, 2008, 08:46:21 PM
It's because this fw have the "personal" operator flex... and if you have your phone for other company cause this problem. now i`m uploading the corrected fw with the extreme 2 flex...  i think that could be the solutions for users who are asked for subsidy code..

try to install this in the first bootloader

BP 48P

This File (BP 48R) is not flashing....

mati77

Do you put this file in the first bootloader?

diablo_im

Hi, i already flashed that BP48R and it still asking the subsidy password. please help me..

BiK

Quote from: mati77 on February 22, 2008, 09:28:15 PM
Do you put this file in the first bootloader?

I setup mode firmware BP and flashing (my phone boot loader: boot_g_oo.02.05r_sumatra).
PST view Error:

sorry my bad english (translated by Google)

silvestre777

Same problem  Subsidy lock... ? plz Help..

VirtualWaver

I flashed it too!!!!! This message "enter subsidy password" is appear too!!!!! What can i do?
And one thing too - i have entered few times and now there are no enter field - only message "subsidy locked - you can only make an emergency call" is appear!!!! What can i do???

saarakura

this is realy goodddd i only flahs my e2 to another fw because the clock has a bug... but now i will flash it!

mati77

February 22, 2008, 11:31:27 PM #25 Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 11:36:48 PM by mati77
hello Exploited... please delete the link in e2mod.com until we have proved it doesn't block the phone...

i'm really sorry for the damage and it wasn't my intention... This night i will prepare a posible solution and the corrected versions

don't try to enter the subsidy code or you can really block it... try to install "only you v4"

VirtualWaver

I have already entered numbers and now it's blocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ((((((((((((((((((((((( WHAT CAN WE DO!!!!!!????

VirtualWaver

I have already entered numbers and now it's blocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ((((((((((((((((((((((( WHAT CAN WE DO!!!!!!???? I have tried to re-flash it, but all the same - i even can't type code!!!!!!

borndead

The Comrade! write in subject -that your lace trim possible to destroy the telephone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joka X