Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
June 25, 2024, 03:50:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anarchy MP  (Read 50318 times)
ranggie4
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2008, 10:06:31 pm »

First things first Niksy and mom tops every list for now Smiley Thanks for considering iTap for me. Take your time with the V2
NiKSY
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2008, 03:38:04 am »

Thanks Paijo! Cheesy
@ranggie, well the LP was with iTap originally, so tell me which one you need (english?) and Ill just delete the others and up` it for you somewhere Smiley
ranggie4
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2008, 09:47:32 am »

English is enough for me. Just iTap English and Tap extended in English will do I guess. You could upload to Mediafire to my own account, check private msg. You could post the link here for downloads as well Wink
J-liuS
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2008, 08:08:35 pm »

the 42R don't have shortcut to flashlight like 49R?
can i flash another language pack?
the display time is 20s, 40s, ... ?
NiKSY
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2008, 07:12:13 am »

the 42R don't have shortcut to flashlight like 49R?
can i flash another language pack?
the display time is 20s, 40s, ... ?

I tried to get that flashlight shortcut with MPatcher but it didnt work Sad
Yes, you can flash any LP Smiley
Display timeout..yea yea Wink
argetlam
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2008, 10:48:52 am »

Happy B-day 2 Ur mom niksy!better life in older age Smiley
Ill try Ur mp,as soon as I can revive my computer Sad.When U will release V2?
NiKSY
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2008, 11:10:34 am »

its not gonna be v2!! im making an update to v1.1 Wink
these days... i have to translate VC fully since it isnt... :S I edited the flex a lot and some timings in drm, overall speed has really increased, Im gonna try something with GT and then I`ll realese it..
nishanth_r
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2008, 12:49:01 pm »

Hi Niksy,
Thanks for the MP Smiley
can you make pathes for flashlight shortcut (*+*) and also for showing the clock on status line? Really appreciate that.

Nishanth
NiKSY
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2008, 01:03:17 pm »

Like I wrote before, the ported flashlight patch DID NOT work, so Im kinda stuck with that... Undecided
I will check, the hours into status line patch...

Cheers!
ranggie4
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2008, 01:34:09 pm »

For me personally, this is the most awaited MP for the moment. You could try like BG and hold it for another year before releasing it. I would of course kill u if u did that Cheesy I really can't wait for it bro. Perhaps you should create a link on your googlepages Wink
NiKSY
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2008, 07:05:44 am »

LOL I really dont understand whats in your mind ranggie Tongue It will be just an update of the now available version... Undecided Cheesy But I thank you for those very nice words Smiley
buster_merryfield
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2008, 11:55:16 am »

I (personally) don't like BG's stuff with annoucments of an mp like year before and then make whole drama out of it... And there is a whole team behind him... But only team that niksy has is himself... (and me ,'-) for those lame animations)... And i think...NO! I know that this is the best MP right now.... Peace

p.s. sorry for bad english...
NiKSY
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2008, 02:19:22 pm »

I (personally) don't like BG's stuff with annoucments of an mp like year before and then make whole drama out of it... And there is a whole team behind him... But only team that niksy has is himself... (and me ,'-) for those lame animations)... And i think...NO! I know that this is the best MP right now.... Peace

Hehe... Animations arent LAME< they just could have bin a lil bit smaller (in kilobytes)...You are a part of my team Tongue
Thanks for the compliments, AGAIN... You too ranggie Cheesy

Im yet to full translate the "english" VC, I got the app for it today from Zolookas...
I didnt have time to look into those patches, so they wont be in for the first update...

Cheers Smiley
Luthychan
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2008, 01:08:35 am »

Hehe... Animations arent LAME< they just could have bin a lil bit smaller (in kilobytes)...You are a part of my team Tongue
Thanks for the compliments, AGAIN... You too ranggie Cheesy

Im yet to full translate the "english" VC, I got the app for it today from Zolookas...
I didnt have time to look into those patches, so they wont be in for the first update...

Cheers Smiley
I can help u with animation stuff if u like Tongue
NiKSY
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2008, 06:59:08 am »

Thank you Luthy but we already have animations so... Smiley Thank you for your offer cute girl  Embarrassed
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting