Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 19, 2024, 10:19:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with V3  (Read 6288 times)
UrsoLink
« on: February 06, 2008, 10:42:08 pm »

Hey modders... i have a problem...
One of my friends has a V3, that recently suffer an accident... it went into water.
The phone is "Working", but there's some problems with it, these are..
1) The phone has signal, but no call can go out or in... i try the SIM in other phone, and allrigth..
2) Go to Camera or New Video, and the phone "Freezes" or crashes, and the vissor never appear.
3) I can't make the PC recognize the phone.. but this is weird...a few hours ago, i connectet the phone to the PC and the PC detected it, and started charging. But after a momment, I tried to launch P2K Tools VS (or something like) to browse the file system, and i think something go wrong, because after that, the phone stopped chaging, and not only that, the PC stop recognizing my USB Printer (Wow, pretty messy). Nedless to say, the Phone still turn On, and sound and all that (flash Mode), but i can't connect it (always take it as "Unknow Device" ... no way to reinstall drivers!!)
Does anyone think this phone is now a piese of junk? or can i save it.

any Idea.Huh??
motomaniacs
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 04:22:47 am »

is it dry enough from the wet??
UrsoLink
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 12:52:49 pm »

Really don't know... that's something i want to ask to my friend... but i have'nt see it since yesterday. But i can't open the phone.. should i let it in a bottle with rise for 2 days?Huh? maybe that would work.
I try today, and the phone is not more a "Unknow Device", now it reminds as a "USB Device", but i can't install the drivers, so it's the same problem..

Any Better Solution... or is really dead the hardware???
UrsoLink
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 12:58:43 pm »

Another Thing.. the battery is almost dead... should i charge it???
rheezz
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 10:11:55 pm »

V3 only charge in modem mode, not in p2kmode...
error398
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 10:22:09 pm »

if u try to charger using travel charger.. its working well?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting