Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 27, 2024, 10:20:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Plz: the phone has a contant flashing white screen  (Read 4322 times)
viperman999
« on: November 10, 2007, 08:41:27 pm »

Razr V3T
boot loader 0A.52
SW: R479_0_G_08.B5.86R

The screen is white and would constant flash/blink after a 5 or so seconds. This happened after I flashed my custom DRM file using rsd lite 3.5. The happened at the end of the flashing where rsd ask to manually power up the phone.

I couldn't power it up so I brought it to bootloader.

Tried to flash a cg15 backup but it would never finish as the phone tries to reboot but it goes to the white flashing screen. The white flashing screen is an indication the phone can't be connected.

I've tried f&b3 to backup my backup but it couldn't finish because it goes to the flashing white screen and status of f&b3 says phone is not connected. Help please.

I got critical error 84 when trying to restore the CG1 firmware backup.
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 07:47:34 am »

I think you must try testpoint here

balcksheep
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 01:57:40 pm »

i had this problem when i did a bad flashed in my phone ... Take out the bat, press * + #, then reinsert battery without release the buttons, maybe start up on boot screen... so maybe u can install again your backup...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting