Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 28, 2024, 10:44:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: E1000 Checksum Error. Please Help.  (Read 4594 times)
jake92166
« on: November 03, 2007, 01:08:18 am »

I updated my phone with the Jet Black MP and made a backup on Flash&Backup 3. I relised afterwards that  I hadnt backed up my phone book or websessions files. So I tried to put the original backup back on. In  FB3 is says that the operation has been completed but the phone wont turn on. I tried to flash the backup on RSD Lite annd get a checksum error. How can I fix this or extract my phonebook and websessions from my backed up original firmware. Please help. Right now I have flashed the MP again and my phone is working. But without PB or WS.   :'( :'( :'( :'(
motomaniacs
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 02:13:09 am »

it's very hard to do.. even we can extract each codegroup that contain pb and ws we still cannot restore it back unless you flash the backup. but it's failed isnt it?
jake92166
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 02:22:39 am »

it's very hard to do.. even we can extract each codegroup that contain pb and ws we still cannot restore it back unless you flash the backup. but it's failed isnt it?
Yes. Even if I cant extract it I still would like to know why I cant reload my original backup.
huatz84
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 11:36:36 am »

You should have FB3 registered version....When I flashed my E1000,I didn't make any backup.But I think,we can do the backup by using Flashbackup 2.62...And it would take so long..
jake92166
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 10:21:28 pm »

I have read that after a phone is flashed with R26 firmware it cannot be changed back to the original e1000 firmware. Is this true? If so, why? If this is true does this mean that there is no way to retreive my websessions or PB? Also if anyone has Australian websessions for the 3 network could they please give them to me.
huatz84
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 10:37:13 pm »

I don't know about it..When I got my E1000 at the first day,I flashed it directly..If U want Australian websession,U can find at M3..There's a thread for websession setting inside download section...
jake92166
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 11:15:19 pm »

Theres a download for it on M3, but it does not have anything in it. All websessions are still blank. :'( :'(
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting