Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 23, 2024, 05:10:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2] ?SDFont 1.0??MPKG?  (Read 3420 times)
arti
« on: October 30, 2007, 08:58:40 pm »

Test edition: 3D_46PNB
Operation environment: show*,busybox..., open the interface of the /ezxlocal/autorun.txt script.
Operational instruction: install SDFont?authorize ROOT?restart cell phone?place the font in the SD card. font or under the .font list?start to use the SDFont

Sorry,my English is poor...

SDFont directory tree:
??setup font
??taste font
??cancel taste
??delete font
??default font
??Help

Operational instruction:
  1.Place the font document into the SD card under font or .font folder.
  2.Setup font: taste the font before use it. A font can only be used when it doesn’t cause E2 problem. Loading font operation performs backstage, thus it takes time to update the font. Please wait patiently. A prompt will inform the successful use of font.
  3.Taste font: don’t remove the SD card or connect the cell phone with computer through internal memory card when tasting font, or it may cause crash (only when tasting font). Font tasted will automatically lapse after the cell phone is restarted.
  4.This software is produced by Artilee

FAQ
1. In case of the cell phone crash after setting up the font (or some other functional problems arise), what should I do?
Answer: you can use the telnet or samba methods to delete the /ezxlocal/download/mystuff/unKnown/My_FONT/myfont.ttf document. If you cannot use these two methods, adopt the font clear script provided below.(note: the font clear script will only clear the font, no other side effects attached.)
Place the font clear script under the autorun list of the SD card before use it. (only apply to cell phones that open the interface of the /mmc/mmca1/autorun/startup.txt script)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 09:10:58 pm by arti » Logged
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 12:02:37 am »

Good job arti - +1 karma from me Smiley

PM me if you want to put the app at e2mod

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting