Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 25, 2024, 01:56:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [?] Clock java to turn off light while charging  (Read 3440 times)
ibrohim
« on: October 29, 2007, 06:15:41 am »

i have had ever used 2Pac MP that has clock java. when i charge, it is activated by itself that turn off the light like screensaver. where i can download it? thank you for the help. once more, my phone can't turn off while charging. i dont know how to solve this.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 06:19:20 am by ibrohim » Logged
MATRICE
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 04:55:29 pm »

plese find it in java 2 pac.maybe it midlets.and for charge!the problem from ur chare and plugin charger in ur phone.coz e398 charger very fast broke!plese try my solution.plaese try to shake ur cable charger up down.coz it very  sensitiv
alemurillo
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 05:35:26 pm »

Hi!
To solution of your problem, more easy use that funlight.pat attached here, that funlight turn off lights when you charge your phone
Other solution to your problem is changed your charger AC whit 0.1A amp.
Greeatings.

pd. Upload the file funligth.pat in /b/mobile/audio.... in your phone.... save your old funlight if you want restore befere.
File attached here:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 05:37:17 pm by alemurillo » Logged
huatz84
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 10:03:31 am »

Here is Java Clock....
botbot.eleven
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 07:56:38 am »

Hi!
To solution of your problem, more easy use that funlight.pat attached here, that funlight turn off lights when you charge your phone
Greeatings.

pd. Upload the file funligth.pat in /b/mobile/audio.... in your phone.... save your old funlight if you want restore befere.
File attached here:

wat do u mean?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting