• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

MotoLogo by Javen - make bootscreens

Started by GeozTsai, September 18, 2007, 07:13:29 am

previous topic - next topic

Exploited

what does the error message says hehehehe :)

error398

rodrigon121

i cant either, just made an .smg but im not in the mood for reflashing right know  ;D

jsdlzj

It doesn't work. It says that file is corrupted. Why don't find cool bootscreens @ it168.com?

http://moto.it168.com/viewthread.php?tid=143084

Exploited

jsdlzj - why not? Well because everything is in Chinese and I must login (and I cannot, because it is in Chinese), then I must understand something from the posts, which I cannot do... Thank you for the link, but it is not real use for non-Chinese members of this forums. The better way to share is to mirror the information here, so we can easily understand it and get it

THANK YOU

zjole

The Gif image mustn't be bigger than 28k.I guess that's the error you guys got.

Joka X

abokamel

Quote from: Exploited on October 19, 2007, 08:24:06 am
jsdlzj - why not? Well because everything is in Chinese and I must login (and I cannot, because it is in Chinese), then I must understand something from the posts, which I cannot do... Thank you for the link, but it is not real use for non-Chinese members of this forums. The better way to share is to mirror the information here, so we can easily understand it and get it

THANK YOU

Exploited, if u just highlighted with your mouse on the above links [the top right two words beside the moto logo] you'll find on your status bar on explorer or firefox [http://moto.it168.com/logging.php?action=login] then it's the login screen should appear if u press that link, other way the next one is for sign up, i wish that could help as it helps me as i don't read or know any chinese characters.

huatz84

Joka X

i'm not really good at translating.....but it's something like 'file creation fail,please make sure templates file data.dat exist and the target file is write-able..... '

nick222

I also get an error when trying to create the SBF file, I get a window asking where to create the file and then an error saying something about data1.dat

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Exploited

sounds like permissions issue or most probably wrong path to file

Joka X

Exploited

March 13, 2008, 01:19:54 pm #29 Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 01:24:18 pm by Exploited