Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 15, 2024, 06:52:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dead rokr,some help?  (Read 5827 times)
MarkoP
« on: March 18, 2009, 06:02:46 am »

Ok,long time ago,my phone didn't wanted to charge, if it's on,when I put charger it shuts down and says unable to charge or if it's of it just says unable to charge,it doesnt turns on. So I bought a desktop charger... in the time when my phone started, or how would I say, not started to charge, it starts to make some really strange sound from the speakers by itself. First time I was really afraid, phone was sitting on computer desk in front of me and suddenly some very loud KSHHHHHH sound was produced. When I looked at phone it was displaying things normaly,like nothing happened. Then,I scrolled trough menu and that sound starts again. Like speakers are falling apart :S even it do falling apart, the only question is why, I mean, phone was just sitting there on standby, I was really confused. First,I tought it is hardware problem,wich is in some way, but then I flashed 42r firmware (I was on 49r when that KSHHH happend in first) and problem was gone. But only for a short time. Then I noticed if I writte a msg very fast,that sound comes again. And every firmware I flash,same problem. So I decided to use rokr as second phone, and only in very loud places. Other way,people stears strange at me. Just to mention, phone was working 100% normaly, except it won't charge and that sound... I took it to the service,but they said that it can not be fixed, because it probably was dumped at watter. But it wasn't. I really take care of my things.
Now,couple days ago,I wanted to sell rokr to my friend but he wanted RGF MP... But... Flash failed, and now I can't ged BL on the screen. I tried to force it in BL,and still nothin' on the screen, but when I connect it on PC windows says that it can't recognize it,try reconnect, bla bla bla. No program can recognize it. Is there any solution?
sorry,bad english, I'm rusty...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 06:06:07 am by MarkoP » Logged
3sixthy
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 07:35:19 am »

hmm...I thing to connect ur phone as normal u need to clean up the gold yellow pin (connector)/ the usb connector....

my friend told me that if u had problem in charging battery try using a tool(jarum) that can make the 3 pin for charge bcome appear up as normal (lebih menonjol sedikit). do it @ the bottom of pin.

I hope u got it...

nd Ive no idea bout the strange sounds....

add:
I hv one solution maybe u can try, to charge the battery. u need to plug the charger to ur phone nd then tight(lilitkan) the charger cable arround ur phone. it works for me.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 07:39:25 am by 3sixthy » Logged
MarkoP
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 07:51:18 am »

I can't try to charge it because it's dead, I cant start it at all. No BL. When I press red button I only get that KSHHHH sound.
 I tried to clean connectors... still the same...
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 08:19:18 am »

if i got this problem, force boot is an option
yes, you must have try it, then try it again again again and again.....

or, dissasemble phone, then short pin using tiny cable (stay in that position) connect your battery directly and charger. it works for me

once bootloader show up, flash it
MarkoP
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 02:51:55 am »

ok, I manage to get phone connected, and MFF sees it as Flash Neptun Blank LTE. Then I tried to revive it using Ramldr but instead ACK ERASE I get []10. Looks like Test Point is the only solution. Is this picture apropiate...? http://tinypic.com/i74vb4.jpg
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 03:03:48 am »

congratz bro !
your phone is a live !
you need the final steps
MarkoP
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 04:19:21 am »

wait,wait bro... it's not over yet... I need to do TP... it doesn't mean that  it's gonna be succesfull...
MarkoP
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 01:03:15 pm »

It's alive again... I have donne TP and it alive again... but still something's wrong with speakers... I get that stupid sound again...
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 01:24:24 pm »

have you try to change speakers ?
find it at phone's spare parts shop. it's called Buzzer.. CMIIW
KINGDOM
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 01:49:34 pm »

really ?
i never open that speakers. what is that look like
tata78
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009, 12:34:27 am »

Try another batery, maybe the problem is in batery.
MarkoP
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2009, 03:47:21 am »

nije problem u bateriji,tri sam promenio, moram probati da stavim druge zvucnike...

I got another speakers, I should try to replace it... at least it's easy... very easy...
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009, 04:25:12 am »

great, i hope that new speakers is good. not so expensive, isn't it
MarkoP
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2009, 05:15:20 am »

actually I have 3 broken e398  Grin so the speakers  Grin
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2009, 08:30:12 am »

what, share me one bro. i need the board/pcb. i want to mod hardware
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: