Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 15, 2024, 04:59:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [RELEASE]MotoMusiQ v3 MP for E398  (Read 76378 times)
ferdie_ferds
« Reply #165 on: March 01, 2008, 08:44:06 pm »

its me again. sorry for asking a lot. this question was already asked by Sniper im not sure if it wa answered or i missed it. but when i try to resend a message in my outbox, it takes me back to the main screen. how do i solve that? thanks. and also, is there any way to be able to use phone memory for inbox messages? thanks
Rebooth
« Reply #166 on: March 05, 2008, 06:41:31 am »

please is thier any work e1 version of mUsiq v3 with fix and remove none working patches?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 06:05:12 am by Rebooth » Logged
farkzlay
« Reply #167 on: March 06, 2008, 03:21:31 am »

I use ROKR E1. Can you make your MP can be flashed in my ROKR please JitinSK? Because I like with your MP. Ok.
Try THIS version by Zh@ng Smiley

read previous page before asking
this zL version working great at my E1
Smiley Smiley
Rebooth
« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2008, 10:06:02 am »

is there any auto keypad lock here?
maswakid
« Reply #169 on: March 10, 2008, 10:30:07 pm »

EDIT: Nevermind about the iTunes it seems to be working again, I just forgot to unload VC, lolz!  Shocked

Anyways, about the re-sending message of the outbox, what seems do I have to edit? Somehow when I resend the message it goes straight away to the Menu..how do I solve this bug?

I use ROKR E1 02. I have flashed with this MP by Zh@ng L, its working for my phone. But I have same problem with Sniper. how to fix re-sending SMS? I do undo pacth of REBOOT on CHAT because is not importing for me. But in tool folder still see Reboot, how to fix it?

How to make photo in TF can be use directly as phonebook ID entry like in MP 46 above?

Thanks.
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2008, 10:36:48 pm »

EDIT: Nevermind about the iTunes it seems to be working again, I just forgot to unload VC, lolz!  Shocked

Anyways, about the re-sending message of the outbox, what seems do I have to edit? Somehow when I resend the message it goes straight away to the Menu..how do I solve this bug?

I use ROKR E1 02. I have flashed with this MP by Zh@ng L, its working for my phone. But I have same problem with Sniper. how to fix re-sending SMS? I do undo pacth of REBOOT on CHAT because is not importing for me. But in tool folder still see Reboot, how to fix it?

How to make photo in TF can be use directly as phonebook ID entry like in MP 46 above?

Thanks.

Sorry,but I'm not using this MP right now.. So I dunno why that SMS problem occurs..
And BTW,Reboot is still shown because the langpack is edited to display "Chat" as "Reboot phone".. It will be actually chat itself,but just shown as Reboot.. You've edit the langpack or flash another langpack (will lose multifont feature) to fix it..

xrabreneca
« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2008, 11:07:58 pm »

a friend of mine gave me a moto e398 and i flash it with this soft, but he doesn`t like it. So i try to reflash but everytime when it shown switching to flash mode and the phone reboot and everything stops !?! Sorry if there was someone told you for that but i don`t have a lot of time and i hope someone answer me...
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2008, 05:57:15 am »

Cant you get into the bootloader by pressing *+#+RED ??

N!TRO
« Reply #173 on: May 20, 2008, 03:33:24 am »

Hey Guys just a question! has anyone found that during a call the keypad is not recognized? For instance when making a call that requires you to press certain keys to navigate through prerecorded options, numbers come up on the screen when pushed during the call but are not recognized in call !!!.
Is there any fix for this? I have checked all options with in the MP but cant find any obvious setting that could be causing this!!!
Please HELP!!!!  luving the MP don't want to flash another!!!!     
NiKSY
« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2008, 03:49:31 am »

lol thats weird Cheesy Maybe keypad is locked automatically while you are in call...but then they wouldnt show up...

Try with some other FLEX (backup yours first) and see if it works... Never noticed bug like that before Smiley
ferdie_ferds
« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2008, 10:46:30 pm »

i just bought a k1. is this available for k1??? im using this on my e398 and i love it
SkyPioneer
« Reply #176 on: May 28, 2008, 03:47:50 am »

Wow, and to think I've been using V1 !
NiKSY
« Reply #177 on: May 28, 2008, 05:03:34 am »

i just bought a k1. is this available for k1??? im using this on my e398 and i love it

Oh mate Cheesy It isnt Wink
ferdie_ferds
« Reply #178 on: May 31, 2008, 10:40:50 pm »

Sad is it possible to make a k1 version? how would i go around to doing that?
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 01, 2008, 12:40:45 am »

Sad is it possible to make a k1 version? how would i go around to doing that?

lol.. How can you hope to have an MP working on an entirely different phone??

If you are that particluar, what you can do is to port each and every thing (I mean skins,langpacks,DRM etc) from this and make a new MP.. lol Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting