Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 16, 2024, 03:17:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Members :)  (Read 52902 times)
Luthychan
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2008, 12:17:15 am »

yes yes  Grin ur right xD !! like guys when hang out with many girls is like a playboy and that is almost like a good thing like a dandee is like wow what a macho :p but a girl with many boys .. what a bitch !! xD
now times r changing Tongue
but I guess I dont mind been mistaken in that way thats why I mod I like to know about things I like to know stuff  :p In my work all the people call me Wikky ... I was like why wikky ? cuz ur like a freeking wikipedia !!! ._.U  and wikky sound like a jap stuff ....
so .. there it go , now Im "wikky" Tongue crazy ha ? Tongue
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2008, 12:54:58 am »

guys when hang out with many girls is like a playboy and that is almost like a good thing like a dandee is like wow what a macho :p but a girl with many boys .. what a bitch !! xD

hehe that's why when I preffer to have a boy child one day LOL Smiley Excuse me for the bad slang, but when your boy go outside to "score" - he is a hero... When your girl get "scored" then the daddy will feels the total mizery Smiley Hehehe

Wikky is a cool nick btw

keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2008, 01:00:17 am »

niiice  Grin  want more impruvments  *v* 

I was about to change the phone I mean I save some money and I like a few new phones like the sony w580i or the rokr -> the slice one . with a 2mp cam and that stuff...
or the A1200 ... but is like ... no way I will txt msg in the street with the little pen xD is like ... too fashion xD and non practic at all.
THen I was thinking :  omg... is kind a xpensive... and I really like my rockr .... I can mod it I dun know if I can mod so well the sonny .. and ... I like my rockr xD ... and the only thing is like less is the cam , but I have a cam already 7.2 mp , so if i want pics , I have the cam , and the rockr is so nice ... and easy to mod ...

i finally convince myself Tongue that I can live with my E1 wich I really love Tongue for a few years more xD

If you like modding, you can try E2... Its easy to mod now... And Z6, V8 (or even U9 and E8) will follow... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Luthychan
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2008, 01:02:36 am »

lol Grin thanks Tongue man I still fighting with the patch thing Tongue
wikky is not bad , Tongue but I have like 4 o 5 nicks so far  Tongue lol  Luthy or Luthien is my main one I guess. Wikky is like weird xD lol Tongue but Im weird so its ok lol Tongue 
error398
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2008, 02:50:18 am »

i just wanna call u lucy.. can i?
motomaniacs
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2008, 04:46:56 am »

the word girls cant drive doesnt mean that they really cant drive... it's not a big deal who cares if they really cant drive...
i'll drive for them Wink
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2008, 04:53:09 am »

lol I'll drive double on yours driving!

Luthychan
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2008, 07:58:08 pm »

i just wanna call u lucy.. can i?
Yes u can xD Lucy xD lol another nick :p
Luthychan
« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2008, 08:01:11 pm »

lol I'll drive double on yours driving!

I bet they dont want to Tongue

Perjudice is easy to get if ur a girl and drive Tongue   lol still I like to do it :p  see Im like a weeeeird girl Tongue
@_@

thats why Im an avariel Tongue lol
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2008, 10:54:56 pm »

The only place where I don't go with my car is the toilet LOL

aku46
« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2008, 11:11:59 pm »

hey luthy u seem so special here in motohell..haha why dont you bring along ur friend here... i mean gurl for sure... Grin
Luthychan
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2008, 11:37:05 pm »

lol I guess u cant take me there :p lol  but u can give me a ride to somewhere, like ... I dunno cinema Tongue or something :p I know drive a car but I dont go out on it Tongue my dad use it a lot so Sad
Luthychan
« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2008, 11:51:21 pm »

hey luthy u seem so special here in motohell..haha why dont you bring along ur friend here... i mean gurl for sure... Grin
lol probably my girls friends will running away , and screaming pointing at me and yelling  " weeeirdo" to me Tongue as I told befoure Im kind a unique girl who really likes boy stuff :S so I consider myself kind a another race or something.  Actually I define myself like avariel type. Even for a Elve Im a weird one Tongue .  ( avariel= half elve , half angel-> but is not an angel yet the only thing that actually have is small wings, but actually cannot fly. ilumination process may help this soul to earn wings and halo ) As an elve she is discriminated cuz she is shorter than a elve and very unncommon look.

So... bring more girls... I dun think so... Sad
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2008, 12:28:52 am »

see you in the pub with few kegs of beer and "watching the game" (soccer) then hehe. That's what I call boy stuff Smiley

motomaniacs
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2008, 12:33:00 am »

lol I guess u cant take me there :p lol  but u can give me a ride to somewhere, like ... I dunno cinema Tongue or something :p I know drive a car but I dont go out on it Tongue my dad use it a lot so Sad

i'll pick you up at 19.00 Wink
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting