Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 15, 2024, 01:38:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2] KD Player....how to make it works on E2  (Read 9062 times)
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 10:08:23 am »

comeon boys start dreaming......
Its not dream... Blackhawk is currently working for the potrait one... Wink I told you the truth, but dont know when it finished... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

ojay
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 11:10:46 am »

Wow hope it will have same functionality like stock player, like sidekeys, a2dp, can be minimize, pausing when calls incoming etc. But blackhawk doesn't own e2 xD

The side keys are important, as well as pausing when calls incoming.

Also, I have a problem with Rockbox when receiving a SMS: the phone continues to vibrate until I close Rockbox.  Just another bug...

I wouldn't mind seeing Rockbox in 240x320 portrait mode, as long as it works just as good or better than the stock player.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 11:12:26 am by ojay » Logged
frankiehast
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 02:38:05 am »

there is nothing better than the stock player...soo...there will be upcoming rockbox?? ill be waiting for tht...did someone forced him to do this??
ojay
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 02:00:02 pm »

there is nothing better than the stock player...soo...there will be upcoming rockbox?? ill be waiting for tht...did someone forced him to do this??

Stock mplayer has it flaws.  Long song titles/ID3 tags don't scroll until you play them, M3U/PLS playlist support, to name a few.  If only we can generate a playlist file on the PC that the stock mplayer can read, it would be just a bit better.
frankiehast
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 07:55:13 pm »

obiviously it does flaw. at least we can still generate playlist using the phone current preloaded application from the music channel.  the pros using this flawful stock player is the album art feature, unlike the rockbox you dont even have to place album arts inside your media folders to get the album art showed. just update the ID3 tag using Media Monkey and ur done. somehow for the M3U/PLS its better to use zmplayer or rockbox
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting