Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 24, 2024, 08:29:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: E2 camera flash light problem  (Read 5508 times)
DarK_E2
« on: August 21, 2007, 04:41:42 am »

Hi.When i was taking a photo with flash light my phone frozen.Lagged.And flash light didnt turn off itself for 15 sec.Then i taked out battery.But i waited so much i think.Cause my flash leds are burned :'(
Now they are working but not powerful.If i look i can see light.And light is not white now.Like lightblue.They died i think.Can i repair it with warranty?
And dont think you can your flashlight like a tourch Wink if you open it for 10 sec.s it burns.I tried  Undecided
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 05:41:37 am »

If you havent mod your phone, you can claim to warranty.. Or just flash it to stock firmware with your country langpack.. Then claim it!

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

konspirasi
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 05:45:31 am »

i'm sure your warranty doesn't exist anymore  Grin because you abusing your E2 soo much  Shocked
if you still have your warranty you can try to your nearest repair station too fix it.
good luck
sjj
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 06:11:35 am »

When the led turns blue, they are spoilt, this happened to my e398 too...
DarK_E2
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 05:21:44 pm »

I dont have my countries lag pack.Im in turkey.I cant remember my orginal langpack but it was something like this: 0035C .I can flash it back to 39p and give it to warranty.But i must find the true langpack.My girlfriend have e2 white too.I will look at it's langpack and i will write it.Can i copy langpack from that phone to mine?Please help for warranty of my e2  Smiley I will look at it from stock e2 tomorrow.Thanks for helping.Maybe we can find that lang pack  Huh?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting