Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 29, 2024, 07:02:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HEEELPPP!! T__T Dead E398  (Read 4882 times)
CanonVirus
« on: August 09, 2007, 12:14:56 pm »

Hello, when i wake up this morning, my phone got this problem, when i turn on it puts a blank screen and reboot every 2 seconds, i tried flashing a backup that have worked before, but it have the same problem, why even flashing doesnt work?? i can enter with no problems to the boot loader, what i can do?

sorry for the bad english  :'(
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 12:33:55 pm »

blah many people with the same problem recently... If flashing does not help I have no idea. Bring it to a service shop

CanonVirus
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 01:04:08 pm »

There's no service shops near  :'(

There is nothing i can try?
CanonVirus
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 04:50:37 pm »

werid, i can charge when it's off with no problems, but when i turn it on doesnt work, i tried flashing 42_to_all and a monster pack but didn't worked it keeps rebooting, but i can enter the boot loader and charge when off, i could try anything, any idea?
error398
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 06:48:30 pm »

maybe hardware problem.. check ur battery or battery port at ur phone.. maybe its battery problem
CanonVirus
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 07:39:21 pm »

i dont think so, if i call and hang up and i mantain that rytme it doesnt reboot, same if a mark numbers, work for a while, it's werid, only when i do nothing reboot quikly, and if i try to do something it last a little more to reboot

also when i put 42_for_all in the first turn on it give me 1 minute to do anything and then the cellphone return to the reboot thing

werid isn't?, the most werid part its than i didn't do anything to let this happen, i havent flashed in months and every worked well until today
error398
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 08:19:39 pm »

ermm so weird.. i've no idea.. wait response from others moderator..
motomaniacs
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 11:55:12 pm »

go to motorola service Centre
Binnsy
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 05:31:03 am »

Yeah I had this problem too. I dunno what the true solution is. From what I could gather by experimentation, try plugging the phone in to charge when it's off, and wait until the 'Charging Battery' window appears. Then hold down power until the phone comes on. Hopefully while it's plugged in it should stay operational. Leave the phone to charge fully, then try unplugging it and go from there. Worked for me. After this I just used it as before.
zigot
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 10:38:30 am »

just repair or restore PDS, and flashing with flash backup with other MP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting