• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

January 28, 2020, 09:09:20 AM

News:

The forum is inactive. Check our Facebook page

ROCKmantic or KILLER MP??

Started by error398, August 04, 2007, 05:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

error398

August 04, 2007, 05:02:35 AM Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 11:14:08 AM by Raunamaxtor
last nite i flashed my phone using ROCKmantik MP but when it in process.. i have an error "sending Loader Failed". my phone was turn off, my phone was dead laa.. i try to forceboot but its nothing happen. i cannot turn on my phone even switch to bootloader.. did u all have any idea??

Edit: Topic Subject

Jithin

Coonect your phone and see whether FB picks it up.. In many cases,phone will show as connected even without B/L.. If not,you have to try forcebooting itself. You have to try it many times to succeed. Good luck ;)

error398

yes. when i run FB, Phone is connected without BL.. what should i do next step jithinsk? ill try to flash 42 for all.. but it fail..

Jithin

If you have full backup,just restore it.. You will get error message regarding PDS ,but neglect it..

motomaniacs

wew... this rockmantic MP was S***s
another phone bricked after flashing this MP..
This is Serious....

Jithin

error398

I cant restore Full Backup bcoz FB cannot load my Fullbackup.. did u have others solutions?

motomaniacs

try flashing another monster pack...

error398

it doesnt work.. can we flash without BL??

motomaniacs

Jithin

Connect to RSD lite or MFF. If it shows S Blank Neptune,then flash a new 07.D0 BL.. After that,flash 42R_for_all MP..Good luck

motomaniacs

what should we do about these mp jithinsk?

Jithin

Well,I think better wait for some more results.. Until then,the warning message is well enough I think. But I dont want to hear more people saying they bricked their phone..

EOG

It's really easy I had the same problem. I managed to repear it in two diffrent ways:

Way 1.
You will need:
- Flash&Backup3
- any BootLoader file(you can download it at e398mod.com)
- SHXCodec 2.66(also avaliable on e398mod.com)

Step 1
Extract bootloader file(*.shx) using F&B3 or SHXCodec 2.66
You will get CG5 and CG8
We need only CG8
Step 2
Open F&B3 and go to Flashing section.
Select E398 in mobile type.
Click New(to start makeing new flash) select 'Use Lader from profile' and add extracted CG8 file(IMPORTANT: select that this is BootLoader)
Start flashing
Step 3
Force BootLoader and flash wathever you want

Way 2.
You will need
- RamLDR IMPROVED(can be downloaded from e398mod.com)
- any BootLoader file(you can download it at e398mod.com)
- SHXCodec 2.66(also avaliable on e398mod.com)

Step 1:
Extract bootloader file(*.shx) SHXCodec 2.66
You will get CG5 and CG8
Step 2:
Start RamLDR conect ur mobile and click connect
Now change start address to 10000000
and load CG8 file(by clicking Send Binary)
Step 3:
When it's finished(it takes few secounds but to be sure wait one minute)
now force BootLoader and flash whatever you wish

huatz84

I also made my phone dead when flashing Rockmantic v 3.1 MP.My phone was alive after I did a forceboot.So I recommend error398 to do a forceboot many times.Forceboot not always succeed.U have to do repeatedly.Btw,where's Red King Master?