Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 24, 2024, 09:17:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2] AppOrganizer 0.2 - GUI App to add the Apps/Games to Games Menu!  (Read 24039 times)
Atomik88
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 09:31:43 am »

I'm sending the AppOrganizer 0.2 beta mpkg, for experts members analyze, and testing.
khalid
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 10:40:12 am »

the package does not contain an icons
when i press Cancel the script ask me "Add selected apps/games to Games Menu" but it should not ask, bacause i pressed Cancel

P.S: Not working for me. I lost some games from Games :-D
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 10:51:28 am by khalid » Logged
Atomik88
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 11:07:44 am »

Just a thing that I forget me: This App were tested ONLY in iLove3D's Ultimate FW, I Don't no if works in another firmware, if anyone tested in another fw and it worked please comment!!!
khalid
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 12:58:05 pm »

i use Ultimate! :-)
Atomik88
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 01:31:17 pm »

khalid:

These lost games are preloaded, already install with fw, or you installed after?
khalid
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 01:56:13 pm »

These lost games are preloaded, already install with fw, or you installed after?

some games, like worms was installed with fw, and some games i installed after flashing. I tryed move Cannons Tournament to Games folder with mpkg but without sucess, after that i copy .lin file in my SD and run script manualy, then i was select Cannons Tournament and ..... reboot... the Cannons Tournament moved in to Games but all games exept MotoID programm was lost :-)
Atomik88
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 02:09:47 pm »

When you executed the script, you selected all games/apps you wanted, or only Cannons?
Remembering, this script WILL DELETE all items in games menu, and then add ONLY games selected, the games NOT selected don't will be in games menu, the games in sd will be recognized by phone and will be in main menu, the phone games, don't will be in anyone place.
Finally, When Executing This Script, Select ALL APPS/GAMES you want be in games menu, including the apps already in games menu.

This is for to be able to send many apps back again to main menu(the not selected one), case required.
Understand?!
khalid
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 02:58:06 pm »

Understand?!

Yep! Thanks!
Atomik88
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 04:38:08 am »

I yet don't obtained mpkg working, please, Taurnil, Exploited and the others, do you can help me?
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 12:31:28 pm »

The first thing that takes my attention is that there are no apporganizer.png and apporganizer_small.png

Did you packed with the tar/gzip apps or alternative?

Atomik88
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2007, 01:18:15 pm »

I packed with tar in telnet as explained in tutorial in e2mod.com. It's necessary to include the icons in pack?
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2007, 10:05:49 pm »

please do and retry. There is nothing else wrong that I can see

Taurnil
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2007, 06:16:54 am »

I packed with tar in telnet as explained in tutorial in e2mod.com. It's necessary to include the icons in pack?
You must include the icon file(s) in your package, and update the .desktop file with your icon's name... BigIcon and Icon may be the same file, if you feel lazy Wink
those png files should be 48x48 or similar...

PS: I like your bash/sed skills ^^
Atomik88
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2007, 02:09:29 pm »

Unfortunately I just retry, including the icons in pack, and don't works...  Huh?

I think it must be something relationed with permissions for applications, must be different of the permissions for scripts. Because the fail is happening when would have to write the result file, to after this, overwrite on UserMenuTree(the file containing the menu items, a system file), the file is not writed and the usermenu is not modified, in mpkg app this is the only thing failing, the everything resting run without errors. Also I am putting the root permissions to mpkg app with MPKG Manager, without effect.

Will be the packing of this script, a impossible thing?  Embarrassed

@ Taurnil
P.S.: Muchas gracias por los elogios, yo ya soy a programador por diversión desde los 13 años...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 02:17:55 pm by Atomik88 » Logged
Taurnil
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2007, 03:34:26 pm »

AFAIK, the scripts you run from your file manager runs as EZX user, and mpkgs can run as EZX or ROOT (it depends on the application permissions you give to them, being EZX the default user).
You should check the relative/absolute paths. Maybe that's the bottleneck.  Use another mpkg script as guide ^^

good luck
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting