Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 27, 2024, 04:45:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: skulls v9x punisher mp  (Read 3317 times)
skulls
« on: June 30, 2010, 01:51:36 am »

http://www.4shared.com/file/P_1_2K1i/punisher_mp.html
the long awaited punisher pack is here; razr2 v9x ,unlocked...with limited branding R2633121er_u_9e.03.3ar flex-usemeraldorecommus bootloader 07.70,lp 1163,(font)sf quartzite by tommy mmus,(skins)2 stock,3 custom-PUNISHER by me,MMUS-GT by WOODY.and a rebuilt OZZY skin.aurther unknown.custom FULL SKULL drm.Skull color gives status;blue,green,yellow,orange,red. FREE SPACE 5297,still plenty of room....MODS include ; full mp3 song as ringtone,raised volume at max. verry loud.screen shots maped to key above send button,enhansed photo and video quality,custom s/u and s/d,and screen saver.custom cool punisher boot loader screen.java enabled comes with 1 game,sonic unleashed.also have added a mini note pad in tools.would like to send shouts to thoes who helped in this creation;;;tankrider,fldodger,woody,spike ,thomas,and others but most of all 98 xploder who started me off 2 years ago on v3xx.thanks man.enjoy and have fun and as alwayse-back up your phone BEFOR loading. use rsd lite.saluit
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 02:00:59 am by skulls » Logged
ZduneX25
Horrors fan :)
Global Moderator
Lord of the mod

I've missed something

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 06:15:19 am »

Thanks bro ^^ ++ for you Cheesy

Z.d.u.n.e.X's Stuff: Personal Site | My skins
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print