Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 12:17:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: e1 79R stuck on boot loader  (Read 6984 times)
gempar
« on: December 22, 2007, 12:45:41 pm »

hi all..
i hope you're can help me to solved my problem.
i have problem with rokr e1.. i has trying to flashing with other MP but still same..there is nothing happent..
this phone stuck on bootloader..

i have try this solution
Code:
1. Extract the original .shx(4xR) file using SHXcodec (don't close SHXcodec yet)
2. open hex editor .. choose filename ending with CG1.smg
   and find the Offset:0000001B You need to change it's hex 00 to 01 and then save this CG1
3. Go back to SHXcodec and Complete new shx.

and try to flashing with new shx (MP) with FB 3.0.053 when flashing in progress my phone suddenly restart/off and proccess failed..

thx for any solution

sorry for my english...
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 05:19:17 pm »

AFAIK the flashing away from 79R is still a bit iffy, But if you can get into BOOT just flash back to 79R and you'll be fine

However if you wanna get rid of it you could use the testpoint method
http://e398essentials.wikispaces.com/Testpoint

It's 100% gunna get rid of it,
gempar
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 12:46:59 am »

Thanks for respon bro..
now my problem has been solved..i'm using the patch tool to pacthing the CG1 file n then flashing to my phone..n now my phone working correctly..
AUFANnada
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 06:58:08 pm »

I have the same case with you gempar but i don't have any solution for that yet. My phone still stuck in 79R. Can you tell me details of the method that you used please?
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 12:48:26 am »

I have the same case with you gempar but i don't have any solution for that yet. My phone still stuck in 79R. Can you tell me details of the method that you used please?

Hey, your phone stuck in 79R? Will you back to 4xR? I have solution for u without Testpoint :
(Author maybe MUNCHENO or Aze2Learn or akyyxhgramy from MoMo, thanks for them)

Tools needed :
- SHXCoDec
- Hex Editor

Steps :
1. Before flashing 4xR MP, split the 4xR.shx using SHXCoDec, don't close SHXCoDec yet.
2. Open CG1.smg with Hex Editor, find address 1B, change value 00 to 01, save as... (save to another name CG1.smg)
3. Back to SHXCoDec, replace the NEW CG1.smg, re-compile SHX file with another name 4xR.shx to make a new SHX file.
4. Flash NEW 4xR.shx file into your phone using Registered FB3.

Maybe that's can help you back to 4xR.  Wink
AUFANnada
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 02:12:11 am »

Thanks bro. I'll try now. Did you ever try that before?
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 06:34:36 am »

Yes, I always did every time when I'll flash my phone with new MP.  Wink
bagir88
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 02:46:15 am »

can u give the guide how to replace the value??

Hey, your phone stuck in 79R? Will you back to 4xR? I have solution for u without Testpoint :
(Author maybe MUNCHENO or Aze2Learn or akyyxhgramy from MoMo, thanks for them)

Tools needed :
- SHXCoDec
- Hex Editor

Steps :
1. Before flashing 4xR MP, split the 4xR.shx using SHXCoDec, don't close SHXCoDec yet.
2. Open CG1.smg with Hex Editor, find address 1B, change value 00 to 01, save as... (save to another name CG1.smg)
3. Back to SHXCoDec, replace the NEW CG1.smg, re-compile SHX file with another name 4xR.shx to make a new SHX file.
4. Flash NEW 4xR.shx file into your phone using Registered FB3.

Maybe that's can help you back to 4xR.  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting