Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 29, 2024, 03:06:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2] Security Bug?  (Read 3535 times)
nihilus53
« on: May 02, 2010, 04:22:11 pm »

Hey guys, long time...

I recently noted a glitch in the application lock on my Rokr E2, maybe it isn't supposed 2 be a glitch but it leaves the apps unprotected.
When I play any game that does not have any lock, or use rockbox, or access the contacts, or file manager, and the open the messages (which are supposed to be locked), the messages open without any unlock code. Messages always open only when the code is introduced, but when i open any other thing and then select the messages, they open just like that... Its frustrating because i lend my phone to my friends and they wanna start looking at the messages between me and my gf, lol and if they discover that, then well, i cant lend it anymore and i don't want to be real cocky... Undecided

Thanks brothers
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 02:22:02 am »

Well, I'll give it a try later...

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

sphoenx
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 03:07:03 am »

yeah..i also observed this when i bought my e2..if you enabled the lock for messages, the first time you open the messages menu, it would ask for the password. But when you exit it and then open it again, it wouldnt ask for the password!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting